If One Is Born a Swine... Kill Him / Carogne si nasce (Alfonso Brescia, 1968)

English Dub is confirmed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™m really excited about this one, I remember seeing some the film on the Databaseā€™s YouTube channel when it uploaded a few of the rarer SWs in full, a shame the channel had to stop showing them. Gordon Mitchellā€™s an absolute blast in his role.

Donā€™t expect too much though! Pretty average stuff. Brescia never made a solid, thoroughly entertaining Spagh IMO. It has some good scenes though, like the opening one. Very Spaghesque :grinning:

Bresciaā€™s SWs are mid-level but I kinda like them, between the five my least favourite is The Colt Is My Law. The two adventure films from the mid-seventies with Robert Woods and Pedro Sanchez on the contrary are by their very nature not very interesting.

Is the following review correct?

Especially, I suspect the captured images may not be from this DVD, but from Italian broadcasting.

aside from not having used DVD screenshots (it is a possibility), what else is incorrect?

Simply, I would like to know the actual image quality.

He writes widescreen, like a very good VHS :wink:

Thank you, Sebastian. :grinning:
But he used the exactly same description about the image quality for " Domani passo a salutare la tua vedovaā€¦ parola di Epidemia".

I suspect that he made a copy and paste mistake.
As the recent released DVDs from True Grit / Cargo Movies are very expensive, Iā€™d like to know exactly about the image quality is for reference on whether to buy it or not.

yes they are horribly expensiveā€¦ well, you can always go by some of the comments on Amazon which suggest that the image doesnā€™t look too bad

1 Like

This filmā€™s page in our database has been updated to the new layout. Please help us improve it.