Identify the film

Im wondering if anyone can help me to identify the western i watched as a youngster with my pappy…the only part if the film i remember is a scene where a couple of cowboys are on a hill overlooking a ravine and them spying on this other cowboy and his wife as they go to the toilet together in the bushes and how they go to the same spot everyday to do their ablutions. Then when they are vulnerable with their pants down they shoot them both. I can picture the scene vividly but i dont know anymore it was probably about 40 years ago i sat with him and watched it

1 Like

Your description brings back memories of those classic Westerns that used to grace our screens. It’s amazing how those shared moments with your pappy can stay with you for a lifetime, creating a special bond through the magic of cinema.

1 Like

The film is ‘The Hunting Party’ (1971)

It’s incredible how certain scenes can stick in our minds, even after decades.

1 Like

Aldo you beautiful beautiful man! That is indeed the film, after watching through a few clips on youtube it came right up on that exact scene (although its two guys, one squating hence the misgendering :rofl:) looks like a good film too so im going to watch that with some supping whisky this week. Thank you so much for finally scratching that itch :hugs:

2 Likes