I'd like to know the name of a couple Westerns

Howdy folks, just wondering if I could get some help. I’d like to know the name of a Gianni Garko Western where he dressed similar to Clint Eastwood’s Joe from Fistful of Dollars. Now, I don’t remember anything specific about that film, other than he really dressed similar to that character and I think he gave someone a dollar and later on said “Gimme my dollar back”.

I’d also like to find out the name of that Fistful of Dollars parody shot apparently in the same sets as the original, with two guys dressed up exactly like Eastwood in the original. It was a comedy and instead of a bulletproof plate they rigged a bunch of tomato cans under their ponchos.

Any ideas? Thanks!

I don’t recall a Garko film where he dresses like Eastwood’s Man with No Name. The second film in question is a Franco and Ciccio movie called “Per un pugno nell’ochio”.

Howdy, Tom, thanks for the heads up on the Franco & Ciccio thing. Was this ever made available on DVD anywhere? I’d like to watch it again. The last time I saw both these films was in 1988! So my memory of them has been altered by time. I watched the first Sartana film last night, and there it was, Gianni Garko telling the coffinmaker “Gimme back that dollar, you don’t need it”. So somehow my brain twisted Sartana into an Eastwood lookalike!

I used to run the very first Giuliano Gemma website in 1997 and his were the only SW’s I were watching for a long time. It was nice revisiting Sartana after all these decades.

Great meeting y’all!

Similar thing happened to me at one point.

According to our database Franco & Ciccio’s “Per un pugno nell’occhio” is avalable:

From AVO Film
Region 2, Mar 17, 2010
Video: Widescreen
Audio: Italian
Subtitles: None
Runtime: 100 mins
Buy now: From Amazon.de

I’d like to know the name of a Gianni Garko Western where he dressed similar to Clint Eastwood’s Joe from Fistful of Dollars.<

Maybe Campa carogna…la taglia cresce aka Charge? He doesnt wear a poncho but I’d say his outfit is a little man with no namish.