I wanna get rid of my crap

hallo colonel,
“gatling gun” is an italo who is on my wantlist.
i would be very grateful if you could send it to me.
as i don’t have a creditcard, we have to find an other way for sending you the money.
my e-mail adress should be listed in my profile.

if the deal will happen, i will vote for promotion to get you a mayor rank !

Any idea how much that book+DVD would cost to ship to New York? I’ve just lost a car to a thrown rod, so I’m on a tight, tight budget right now.

I have some stuff to trade. What are you looking for specifically?

I don´t have a list, too much work. For example I have some Bud & Terence spares, like Today It’s Me and Troublemakers, plus some of their non westerns. But I have stuff in other genres as well.

Would you take Paypal?

How much would postage to England be Col.?

Hey JW, I’m not really sure how much postage is to be honest, it depends on how many items. Based on past experience it’ll be around 7 bucks for one dvd, and from then on 2 for each additional.

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:7, topic:2699”]The Grand Duel/Beyond the Law (Lee Van Cleef Wildeast)
Long Ride from Hell (Steve Reeves, Wildeast)
For a Few Previews More (Wildeast)[/quote]
You could get a high price for these on ebay since their oop discs.

Thanks. I’m thinking about a couple of titles… It’s certainly not all crap you’re getting rid of!

How much for

The Grand Duel/Beyond the Law (Lee Van Cleef Wildeast)
For a Few Previews More (Wildeast)

Chances are I’ll buy them if you take the discs and cover art out of the case and send them to the sovereign Republic of Arizona in a stiff mailer. Just don’t send the case, it costs more.

Do you take paypal?

Got any Jess Franco to sell?

Richard

It can be hard to get rid of some DVDs now. I’ve been digitizing most of my collection to make space in my home, plus its just easier to sort through a digital collection, and a lot of DVDs just won’t sell for enough to even cover costs… We have a local shop called Entertainmart that will buy most for barely anything, but even they wont take some titles.

Just a tip, if you cant get rid of some and don’t want to just throw them away, a lot of thrift stores that take donations will take them from you.

[quote=“autephex, post:14, topic:2699”]It can be hard to get rid of some DVDs now. I’ve been digitizing most of my collection to make space in my home, plus its just easier to sort through a digital collection, and a lot of DVDs just won’t sell for enough to even cover costs… We have a local shop called Entertainmart that will buy most for barely anything, but even they wont take some titles.

Just a tip, if you cant get rid of some and don’t want to just throw them away, a lot of thrift stores that take donations will take them from you.[/quote]

I just came back from a used record store and managed to get rid of most of my crap! Thanks!