I just had an epiphany

Yeah, it´s all your fault

[quote=“Dillinger, post:39, topic:2381”]What’s this?! Dillinger is away for like two weeks and the forum turns into a even weirder place than it used to be…

To come back to the actual topic: In fact Clint IS blonde, because blond doesn’t mean golden or yellow.[/quote]

My goodness, Dillinger. Two weeks away. That’s impossible. >:(
Where were you?

Du hast wohl deine Ingo Filme gedreht ? Oder doch die Inge Filme ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ooops…

[quote=“The Stranger, post:42, topic:2381”]My goodness, Dillinger. Two weeks away. That’s impossible. >:(
Where were you?

Du hast wohl deine Ingo Filme gedreht ? Oder doch die Inge Filme ? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/quote]

My girl and me had two weeks off, so I had better things to do…

… and no Ingo business as well. :wink:

Hitler certainly was an interesting person and worthy of study, so that future generations may learn to intervene before such dangerous fanatics can put their plans (and those of their acolytes) into practice. Regime change = not always a bad thing.

As for propaganda, Hitler kindly published his own manifesto before he was even in power. And he did a fair job, by his standards, of carrying it out.

And to get us back on topic, he liked Karl May Westerns.

BTW Talking about Ingo business:

Hitler´s favourite actor was Dutch though, a controversial figure by the name of Johannes Heesters, who allegedly also performed in Auschwitz. Check out this entertaining bit:

´Hitler war ein guter Kerl´ hahaha.

As far as I’m concerned Hitler and the Nazi’s was one of mankind’s darkest hours. Quite why anyone would try and salvage his reputation is beyond me…

[quote=“Starblack, post:44, topic:2381”]Hitler certainly was an interesting person and worthy of study, so that future generations may learn to intervene before such dangerous fanatics can put their plans (and those of their acolytes) into practice. Regime change = not always a bad thing.

As for propaganda, Hitler kindly published his own manifesto before he was even in power. And he did a fair job, by his standards, of carrying it out.

And to get us back on topic, he liked Karl May Westerns.[/quote]

I hate Karl May Western. And now I know why.

But you’re right. Let us not waste the time with one of the biggest assholes and motherfuckers (Hitler) of all time.

I think the question was why Eastwood was named Blondie, right?

And Dillinger : BTW Talking about Inge business:

And Pistolero Inge has hot weapons.

[quote=“The Stranger, post:48, topic:2381”]And Dillinger : BTW Talking about Inge business:

And Pistolero Inge has hot weapons.[/quote]

OK, she’s blonde, but where`s the Inge connection?

No idea. But she has a great ass. :wink:

It’s so tasteless! Disgusting! Urgh!

Feels like you have never been away.

You didn’t miss me them?

Why tasteless. I not understand that now. I think there are not enough my English Language skills. I can not follow you ??? :o :o :o :o :o

Sure did :wink: .

We all did ;D

The mere exposure of naked skin without any further connection to the topic is shameless!*

*Hi, it’s me, Dillinger :wink: don’t take the nonsense I post too serious.

:cry:

Your a weird dude, getting sad for people missing you ;D!

Not sad, moved to tears. :wink: