I just had an epiphany

[quote=“Lindberg, post:20, topic:2381”]Hitler was an interesting person, and the 1930s and WW2 was a very complex and interesting time in history

There’s been a lot of propaganda about Hitler, but he certainly wasn’t the monster he’s been depicted as… even if he happened to have bad breath ;D[/quote]

I guess you’re making a joke, right?

Yeah, Hitler has been a victim of propaganda. He also liked doggies and built roads.

;D

And he was a vegetarian, like me

Yeah, that was a little weird.

But seriously…

?

He simply had a bad press, that’s all

Invading countries, starting a World War, trying to wipe out an entire people … com’ on, we all think of doing those things one in a while …

Fuck he didn’t have Eva blowing a bloody hell vuvuzela for sure

I wonder if those things would have been a match against uncle Adolf’s thundering speeches. Quien sabe…

Yeah but I really hope Lindberg was joking about it, I guess now we can all joke

Maybe he named himself after Charles Lindberg :wink:

Well, excuse me

I just said Hitler was interesting and not the demon he’s often been presented as

I’ve probably read more about him than you

No reason for you to get upset

I pray there are no Jews on this forum… :-\

No jews, no gypsies, no europeans no… a lot people, shit I’m not gonna talk about this anymore it ain’t worth it, every one is free to their own opinions, but I’ve read a lot also about many things, and sadly for the people who lived there spend 6 months in a war zone, so I guess I got that little extra, not much I know.
But anyway this is about cowboys and cinema not bad breath.

[quote=“Lindberg, post:30, topic:2381”]Well, excuse me

I just said Hitler was interesting and not the demon he’s often been presented as

I’ve probably read more about him than you

No reason for you to get upset[/quote]
Yeah, Hitler was a great guy and I’m an illiterate fuck. In the third Reich I’d be one of the first to go 8)

The most controversial opinion on the forum since the days of SD lol.

[size=12pt]The Adolf Hitler Chronicles[/size]: great production with a power house cast

Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, Benito Mussolini

And the incredible Eva Braun

The film is also famous for the wonderful set and production design by Albert Speer

My vote for The Adolf Hitler Chronicles is 13.2 out of 20

Wonder if there is many Jewish Spaghetti fans…

Aren’t there several VHS versions with Hebrew subs?

Ah yes, thats correct…

What’s this?! Dillinger is away for like two weeks and the forum turns into a even weirder place than it used to be…

To come back to the actual topic: In fact Clint IS blonde, because blond doesn’t mean golden or yellow.

In fact Hitler’s dog was called Blondie. Many people in Germany know that.