I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

Ordered these from Gold Ninja Video:

6 Likes

Pre-ordered (due out in November):

4 Likes

So excited to get this too. I think I’m gonna wait until it drops to £90 like Vol 1 does a lot currently.

2 Likes

that’s quite a box. added the UK, Canada and US amazon links to the page:
https://www.grindhousedatabase.com/index.php/Shawscope:Volume_2(BluRay)

2 Likes

Saw this in @Max ’s post earlier. I ordered it asap, as I really dig some of the movies on there and I’m eager to discover the few I haven’t seen. I find it very cool to see fans take it upon themselves to put extras for movies which get little attention on the blu ray market. Too bad they don’t always do new masters, but it’s fun to own these anyways and get a load of extras too.

4 Likes

Just ordered from Amazon UK…

4 Likes

Hit a few yard sales yesterday morning prior to going to the theater. Picked up these five for $4.00

Nice set with a book included.

Brand new still in wrapper.

An upgrade.

5 Likes

New blu-ray:

Upgrade from DVDs to blu-ray:

3 Likes

I managed to buy this in good condition for £7.00 from one of my regular haunts…Hours of extras and special features, audio commentaries etc. Well pleased.

5 Likes

That’s a steal and such a great box

3 Likes

You should be pleased. That was a great deal!

1 Like

Two ‘Arrow’ releases reduced on ‘Amazon UK’… I particularly like the double-sided cover for ‘Dillinger’.

4 Likes

Splurged out on some classic ‘Hammer Horror’…

Tame by today’s standards, but I remember watching ‘The Gorgon’ on TV as a young kid…it scared the living daylights out of me at the time… :smile:

I am still amused now when I see the ‘X’ certificate, adult films of yesterday, now advertised as ‘12’

Plus:

5 Likes

Indicator’s Hammer releases are really smashing

3 Likes

Love The Gorgon and Curse of the Mummy’s Tomb, The Gorgon’s a really underrated film in the Hammer library and Curse is a worthy 2nd entry in the short lived and underused Mummy franchise.

2 Likes

New blu-ray:

Upgrade from DVD to 4k UHD Blu-ray:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Received my latest Giallo Essentials collection today. Looking forward to diving in.

Smile Before Death, The Weapon, The Hour, The Motive, and The Killer Reserved Nine Seats

6 Likes

Just ordered this one to feed my HK thirst: https://amzn.to/3ehL8gm

3 Likes

Just ordered this. Was gonna spend nearly £30 on it from either Strange Vice or wowHD but I quickly thought I should check Amazon before and it was only £18.65!

3 Likes