I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

I got Millionaires’ Express immediately upon its release but I’ve still not gotten around to watching it yet (story of my life these days it seems, with a toddler in the house). I’ve never seen it prior to this release either. It was a blind purchase for me. I’m getting lots of The Good, the Bad, the Weird vibes from it.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to add this one to my collection since I got my all region player but, unfortunately, I lacked the required extra arm and leg needed to purchase it. Finally got a deal on it that I was more than happy to take.

Honestly, my reasons for wanting this one so badly were two-fold:

1. Rosalba Neri.
  2. Barbara Bouchet.

That’s it. :laughing:

5 Likes

good reasons

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

Some more Jackie 'n Bruce:

4 Likes

Pre-ordered this from Diabolik DVD today, the price was absolutely right to purchase it

BTW, the owner requires all customers to have an account with the site as of recently, but totally worth it as they have good deals on many items.

5 Likes

Pre-ordered (due out over the next three months):

There’s also Armor of God and Shaolin Mantis but they’ve gone on my wish list for now rather than being immediate pre-orders. They’re out in the same weeks as the Eureka Cinematic Vengeance set and the Arrow Shawscope Volume One set respectively, so I’ll try to get those as soon as I’m able.

4 Likes

Was just browsing around after ordering Free Hand for a Tough Cop, and I came across this German Blu Ray of another Henry Silva Italian Crime film I thought only had a limited edition before. Paid a little more than I was expecting to, but it’s harder to find

6 Likes

It’s an overwhelming year for Kung Fu fans! I skipped on LWoC since I already have the old IVL dvd

1 Like

Five of my favourite animated films…

6 Likes

I’m starting to think Kung-Fu movies are the most addictive things on earth:

6 Likes

New blu-ray:

4 Likes

Rango, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Wizards

Haven’t seen the other two, but excellent buy with those three Toscano.

1 Like

Last blu ray buys for a while as my new found love for Jackie Chan has completely drained my bank account:

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Upgrade from DVD to Blu-ray:

3 Likes

New blu-rays:

3 Likes

Today’s pickups:

3 Likes