I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

Just bought:
Bruno Mattei’s Double Target
DoubletargetBD-300x457

2 Likes

I’m completely the same. I know it’s more expensive and less practical, but the way I see it if you only own it digitally it’s not actually yours, it’s just floating about in the ether somewhere. Especially with the likes of iTunes and Playstation Network and what have you.

1 Like

I own all My Digital Media
I Download them and Put them On Flash Drives
I Don’t Purchase Digital Media from Services like iTunes or Playstation where they Store it Up in a Cloud or some “Floating Ether” as you Call It… So Yes I Own All My Digital Media
I Can Plug it into any TV or Computer or Device that Has Video Functionality via Flash Drive
Many Times I Take a Flash Drive to my 80 year Old Uncle’s and we do a Mini Marathon of Spaghetti or Kung Fu Movies (Great way to Spend Time Together Enjoying something Both our Wives Hate :man_shrugging: )

2 Likes

I prefer physical media as well (though I actually don’t own any physical Spaghetti Westerns). Partially for the reason you mentioned, and partially because physical media can’t be altered in any way. I still think it’s a shame the Star Wars films aren’t available in their original form.

1 Like

That’s fair enough. There’s a lot of people though including my brother who buy everything digitally and don’t save it like that. I just couldn’t do it myself.

Yes me too, even though I’m in a minority that thinks some of the SE changes were actually for the better.

I agree paying for digital media that you don’t truly own is stupid in my Opinion

If I couldn’t have it, to do whatever I want with it (truly own it), then I wouldn’t get it.

I just don’t like paying for Blu-Rays or DVD that take up a ton of space

On a 128G Flash Drive I can fit upwards of 80 Movies. All that on a Device Smaller than my Pinky

1 Like

Pre-ordered (due out in April):

3 Likes

Recieved these 3.

4 Likes

Truck Stop Women has an amazing poster. Nothing beats B-Movie artwork.

1 Like

Pre-ordered (due out at the end of the month):

3 Likes

1 Like

Comic-book fantasy; Classic Sci-Fi; A Golden-age silent master-piece; Debonair Sir Roger; and a generous splash of war-time heroics…

4 Likes

5 Likes

Preordered
EKA70416_LuckyStarsCollection_OCard_website-pack_500px

2 Likes

Excellent taste my man. I especially like the first two Terminators, wish the series had ended after that.

1 Like

LEGEND OF THE FIST (2010)

One of Donnie Yen’s best…

2 Likes

New DVD:

1 Like

Bought this a Few Days Ago from Etsy

The Circle Comprises the Musical Notes From the Main Theme of GBU

You Can Purchase it in Different Sizes
I Bought the 11" x 17"

2 Likes

Cauldron Films still has copies my friend, they just put a pause on the item so it wouldn’t sell out ultra fast; they wanted everyone interested to have a chance to get it. They began shipping the first batch of pre-orders a couple of days ago, and I got mine in today. Just keep an eye on their website for when the item’s back in stock.

Birthday Haul 2021 Part 1 (I’m 34 years young today)

3 Likes