I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

Just ordered:

New Blu-Ray:

Upgrade from DVD to Blu-Ray:

New Blu-Ray:

Picked up Blu-Rays of Red Scorpion, Madman and Blow-Out.

Just ordered:

2 Likes

New DVD:

New blu-ray:

Upgrades from DVD to Blu-Ray:

New Blu-Ray:

I wasn’t especially taken with either Only God Forgives or Under the Skin when I first saw them; funny how much one’s take on a film can change with an extra viewing or with a bit of time to mull over what you’ve seen.

New Blu-Ray:

New Blu-Ray:

New Blu-Ray:

Upgrade from DVD to Blu-Ray:

Got another Wild East title added to my collection today:

Now the Wild East collection only lack the elusive Fistful of Trailers and the latest three titles :slight_smile:

Hope you do not sell them this time around :slight_smile:

Haha. I actually never owned this particular release so if I do sell that it will be a first. But no, I only make that mistake once :slight_smile:

Had a bit of a purge, so it’s not an “I just bought” this time but an “I just ditched”:

The 40 Year Old Virgin
250 West Ham Goals
AI Artificial Intelligence
Air Guitar Nation
American Beauty
Big Fish
The Big One
Capitalism: A Love Story
Creep
Eden Lake
Election
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Experiment
The Faculty
Flight of the Living Dead
Fright Night (2011)
The Green Inferno
The Haunting in Connecticut
Heartless
The Hills Have Eyes (1977)
Jurassic Park
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park III
Led Zeppelin’s Music Masters Collection
Men in Black
Men in Black II
Mystery Men
Night of the Living Dead (1990)
Old School
Stoker
Thumbsucker
The Truman Show
Vampires
Waiting
Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price
Wasting Away

Upgrades from DVD to Blu-Ray:

New Blu-Ray:

New DVD:

All (more-or-less) replacing old DVDs:

Well, tbh I never owned At World’s End but although I gave my Curse of the Black Pearl and Dead Man’s Chest DVDs to my son a few years ago I always thought they might be decent acquisitions on blu-ray and, now I’ve done it, I figured I may as well fill out the trilogy. I’ll probably buy On Stranger Tides at some point; I have no plans to purchase Terminator: Salvation or Terminator: Genisys, however.

New Blu-Rays:

Last Caress…Excellent choices, and two of my all-time favourites.

I will be watching ‘Zulu’ at Christmas (as I do every year).

As for ‘Zulu Dawn’: a very under-estimated film, with great actors, epic battle scenes, and a magnificent soundtrack score by Elmer Bernstein, which I bought from ‘Amazon UK’ last week…it’s worth getting.
If you are interested in the soundtrack, the actual ‘Amazon UK’ site is listing it today, for £13.55.
The much cheaper option, is to do as I did. I opted for one of the sellers, ‘All Your Music’, at £5.79, plus 1.26 P&P. I’ve dealt with the Company many times…and it has never let me down.

Zulu Dawn is on my ‘Watch Soon’ shelf…think I’ll listen to the extended soundtrack again first…

Happy watching…
Toscano.