I Am Sartana, Your Angel of Death / Sono Sartana, il vostro becchino (Giuliano Carnimeo, 1969)

(Sebastian) #81

So it is part of the BluRay box, just wanna make sure everyone gets that box :wink:

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Buon_funerale,_amigos!.._paga_Sartana/BluRay

See the BluRay news topic…

On TV today in the UK movies4men channel 48 at 3:10 pm

Few screenshots from the broadcast

(The Man With a Name) #84

Was it from the Arrow Blu-ray?

It appears to be the same source, only broadcast in standard def … Nice to see these titles turn up on TV, better late than never. :grinning:

(The Man With a Name) #86

Yeah, it’s a great way to introduce people to these films. Funny thing is, it was actually movies4men that re-kindled my love for spaghetti westerns. I was quite the fan when I was a kid and started collecting them but suddenly stopped and developed interests in other things. Then I saw Taste of Killing on movies4men a few years ago and fell in love with the genre all over again.

Me too … recorded that one with my VHS machine … so it must be quite a while ago?

(The Man With a Name) #88

I think it was 2014-2015. I recorded it on VHS the next time it came on but they ended up having problems that day and the signal went out, so I only had the first half.

Funny thing is, I recorded ‘Taste for Killing’ and ‘Bury Them Deep’ on one tape … so, as you know, I ended up seeing the same action scenes repeated in both films. Weird!

I think I taped these much earlier, as I remember having a huge Sony Widescreen TV then, which took two strong guys to lift. Great TV in it’s day, but what a monster.