Got the idea when I found those 2 Janet Leigh pictures

what were they from?

hanoi jane, jane russell

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

I got them on a french US western board dont know more

yvonne decarlo

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Jennifer Jones from Duel In The Sun:

Stella Stevens she’s in Ballad Of Cable Hogue but this pic isn’t from that film nevertheless, :wink:

The Janet Leigh photos are publicity shots from “The Naked Spur”

Mmmmm Jane Russel, always been one of my favourites, and I can think of at least 2 reasons why.

Post Your Sexiest Women of Westerns Pics- post pics of the hottest women in westerns. Keep it clean, boys.

Hey…what about us girls? ;D OK, i know there’s only two of us regularly posting… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Silver, post:11, topic:408”]Hey…what about us girls? ;D OK, i know there’s only two of us regularly posting… :P[/quote]You start your own thread. lol Besides , Fonda is in the pic as well. I know he was a little old, and he’s got his duds on, but what do you want for your 50 cents.

Well, I’m probably the odd ball in the bunch, but I really liked Cate Blanchett in The Missing. She’s an unbelievably beautiful woman. But I also thought Katherine Ross was stunning in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. She’s probably the at the top for me.

Eeew!!! No thanks! I’ve been accused of having a strange taste in men before but that’s going too far :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Jack Burns, post:13, topic:408”]Well, I’m probably the odd ball in the bunch, but I really liked Cate Blanchett in The Missing. She’s an unbelievably beautiful woman. But I also thought Katherine Ross was stunning in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. She’s probably the at the top for me.

[/quote]Yea, she was all that, back then. I remember her in the original Stepford Wives. I wouldn’t have minded a robot Ross around the house.[quote=“Silver, post:14, topic:408”]Eeew!!! No thanks! I’ve been accused of having a strange taste in men before but that’s going too far :P[/quote] Hank was a leading man, you know, for quite a while, before he shot that kid. Ah, well, I’ve given up, a long time ago, on fathoming the tastes of women.

[quote . Ah, well, I’ve given up, a long time ago, on fathoming the tastes of women.
[/quote]

Probably for the best! ;D

Wise move!

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:17, topic:408”]Wise move![/quote] Yea, as they say, if you can’t lick 'em, join 'em.