Hi

(Jamie) #1

Hey what’s up? My name is Jamie. This is my first post and I just thought Id say hi. I think a few people here already know me, Sebastian and Tom B. for sure, but I think there’s probably other people here I know too. Anyhow, this is a real nice board and Im glad Sebastian recommended I join up. Thanks and take care everybody.

Jamie

(ENNIOO) #2

Take care yourself aswell.

(Dorado) #3

[quote=“Jamie, post:1, topic:932”]Hey what’s up? My name is Jamie. This is my first post and I just thought Id say hi. I think a few people here already know me, Sebastian and Tom B. for sure, but I think there’s probably other people here I know too. Anyhow, this is a real nice board and Im glad Sebastian recommended I join up. Thanks and take care everybody.

Jamie[/quote]

Hi, and welcome :slight_smile:

(Bluntwolf) #4

Welcome to the forum !!! :slight_smile:

(Phil H) #5

Good to have you with us Jamie. Anyone who chooses Rosalba Neri for an avatar is always welcome in my book.

(Søren) #6

Welcome. Remember to bring your own rifle amigo :wink:

(alk0) #7

Welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

(Lode) #8

Hi Jamie. Where from should we know you? Maybe you are somewhere in my mind? :wink:

(Jamie) #9

Hey thanks for the welcome everybody.

Re: Knowing people here- I’ve been on John N’s Spaghetti Board for many years so I figured some of the people from there must post here too. I know Tom B & Chris Casey do for sure. If any of you know Jangoz, Franco Cleef, Blindman, BHC, those guys are friends too.

(Chris_Casey) #10

Saludos, Jamie!

Nice to see you here, amigo!
Hope all is well with you.