Hi

Hey what’s up? My name is Jamie. This is my first post and I just thought Id say hi. I think a few people here already know me, Sebastian and Tom B. for sure, but I think there’s probably other people here I know too. Anyhow, this is a real nice board and Im glad Sebastian recommended I join up. Thanks and take care everybody.

Jamie

Take care yourself aswell.

[quote=“Jamie, post:1, topic:932”]Hey what’s up? My name is Jamie. This is my first post and I just thought Id say hi. I think a few people here already know me, Sebastian and Tom B. for sure, but I think there’s probably other people here I know too. Anyhow, this is a real nice board and Im glad Sebastian recommended I join up. Thanks and take care everybody.

Jamie[/quote]

Hi, and welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum !!! :slight_smile:

Good to have you with us Jamie. Anyone who chooses Rosalba Neri for an avatar is always welcome in my book.

Welcome. Remember to bring your own rifle amigo :wink:

Welcome. I hope you will enjoy your stay :slight_smile:

Hi Jamie. Where from should we know you? Maybe you are somewhere in my mind? :wink:

Hey thanks for the welcome everybody.

Re: Knowing people here- I’ve been on John N’s Spaghetti Board for many years so I figured some of the people from there must post here too. I know Tom B & Chris Casey do for sure. If any of you know Jangoz, Franco Cleef, Blindman, BHC, those guys are friends too.

Saludos, Jamie!

Nice to see you here, amigo!
Hope all is well with you.