Heath Ledger found dead today

Heath Ledger found dead in NYC at age 28
By TOM HAYS, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan residence in a possible drug-related death, police said. He was 28. NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the Manhattan apartment believed to be his home. The housekeeper who went to let Ledger know the masseuse was there found him dead at 3:26 p.m.

The Australian-born actor was an Oscar nominee for his role in “Brokeback Mountain” and has numerous other screen credits. :-\

Holy Shit.

This came out of nowhere. Rest in Peace Heath.

I am concerned at how many of these recent “actors” are dropping dead like flies from
Drugs related deaths. We just had Brad Renfro a similar obscure doped up suicide/accident.

I was not a fan of Heath Ledger and especially strongly DISLIKED his “brokeback mountain” >:( but any early death is always lamentable and avoidable.

When will foolish people learn to stay away from drugs ? :-\

I agree amigo. It never seems to hit home to these people, no matter who dies or how close they are to them. They just don’t think it can or will happen to them. What a way to live your life and then die so young.

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:3, topic:837”]I am concerned at how many of these recent “actors” are dropping dead like flies from
Drugs related deaths. We just had Brad Renfro a similar obscure doped up suicide/accident.

I was not a fan of Heath Ledger and especially strongly DISLIKED his “brokeback mountain” >:( but any early death is always lamentable and avoidable.

When will foolish people learn to stay away from drugs ? :-[/quote]

1. It were inly sleeping pills and 2. Isn’t it sure he died from it. Don’t make suggestions.

It is macabre, but this will surely push the new Batman and his cast as the Joker!

Hopefully this won´t be another mystery in the history of showbusiness!

BBC Tv Ceefax page 571 and various reliable NEWS SOURCES have reported :

Heath Ledger 28 was found dead in his New York apartment and

“Its thought Heath may have died of an (Illegal) drugs overdose” :’(

The SAME Illegal drugs scenario was confirmed for another recent “actor” Brad Renfro.
If the drugs that killed Ledger were criminal illegal drugs (most likely) or overdose of
pills/medicines , the excessive abuse of the drugs caused his death. Where drugs are
involved there is from Crime statistics always associated crime/sick “music” lyrics etc. :’(

I am NOT making any “suggestions” as I was earlier accused of ??? ???

I am WITHOUT any doubts or double meanings :

CONDEMMING 100% these Illegal/criminal Misuses of UNLAWFUL DRUGS/ Crimes linked
CONDEMMING 100% the SICK/CRIMINAL/HATEFUL “music” Lyrics nearly always found
at these teenage/young people deaths from unlawful drugs.
Nobody needs Evil- Eminem type hate lyrics against women ,
against mothers, against old people, against law and order etc.

Anybody that is LAW ABIDING and ANTI CRIMINAL DRUGS/CRIMES LINKED TO DRUGS
Will be in FULL AGREEMENT with me.
Illegal drugs kill and cause numerous other crimes. Do NOT be soft on drugs/sick lyrics

Please pay TRIBUTE to SUZANNE PLESHETTE who was a real star actress and did not die a premature death from illegal drugs.

Thought he was great in “A Knight’s Tale.” RIP Heath Ledger

He was great in Brokeback Mountain. But right now I can’t remember anything else he was in that I have seen. ???

RIP Heath !!! ‘Dogtown Boyz’ is one of his flics, so is ‘Ned Kelly’ (Australian Western) ! Let’s see how he’s doing as Joker in the new Batman !!!

RIP Of Course Heath Ledger and Brad Renfro , despite the drugs related deaths.

My posting
Against criminal/illegal drugs/abuse of pills or medicines /Hateful racist/mysogenist Lyrics
STANDS as I explained. I will always condemn Crime/Illegal Drugs/Overdoses/Hate Lyrics…

As we all know I am NOT a “fan” of any “recent” films made after 1982, except for
CHUCK NORRIS, JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME, STEVEN SEAGAL, SHARON STONE & few more
but I thought Ledger was Ok In “Knight’s tale” 2001 but atrocious in Brokeback Mountain

Latest news on Ledger is that the autopsy is inconclusive as to cause of death, hence
toxicology/tissue testing will be done and a definite cause of death will be known 10 days
Police and New York authorities/world Press have stated he died of illegal drugs usage.