Have you ever had dreams or nightmares about SWs or other Italian films?

I’d like to hear your experiences as the things we do and see in waking life often come to our dreams.

I once had a dream where I was hanging out with Sartana. The only thing I remember from the dream though is that Sartana was really chill. I don’t remember what we did or discussed.

When I watched All the Colors of the Dark for the first time, it was already midnight. The intro scene made me feel anxious but I still decided to watch the film. Needless to say, I didn’t sleep well that night and had weird dreams. I woke up at one point and saw blue-eyed Ivan Rassimov with a knife in his hand hiding behind a curtain next to my bed. Then he disappeared and I realized that my mind hadn’t completely woken up yet.

3 Likes

I once dreamed that I went to my grandmother’s house that sit’s along the banks of the Cumberland River. There were several cars parked in the driveway so I parked by the barn and walked from there to the house. A beautiful dark haired girl with a dark complexion sat in a rocker on the porch. She was dressed in a black dress like one would wear to a funeral in the 1800s and she wore a black veil. I noticed that she was crying and dabbing at her eyes with a handkerchief in her black lace gloved hand. I felt like I should know her but couldn’t figure out who she was.

I asked her where my uncle was and she got very upset with me. She told me that since I couldn’t be bothered to show up for the funeral then she didn’t want to talk to me. I asked her who had died and then she went absolutely ballistic on me. She told me that I knew exactly who had died.

It was then that I decided to get away from her and walked to the river where I found my uncle sitting on a log talking to another man. My uncle was fishing but the other man, who had his back turned to me, was hand rolling a “cigarette”. He was telling my uncle that if he would simply smoke that “cigarette” with him that it would cure his cataracts and constipation. :grimacing: I told my uncle that he probably shouldn’t smoke that not knowing what it was which pissed the man on the log off.

He jumped up to confront me and it was then that I saw it was William Berger.

That’s the last thing I remember. :laughing:

2 Likes

Sure but they were always of the Italian beauties in the films. Probably best left there :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve had very abstract and weird as hell dreams since I was little, but not too many that were film related.

One that comes to mind pretty vividly for me that was a dream I actually wished had gone on a little longer was me, Alain Delon, and Ursula Andress skinny dipping in a huge pool :blush:

3 Likes

Yes i had a dream About me making my own western and that dream will come true.

3 Likes

Never dreamed of a spag, but I once dreamed that a massive catfish had swallowed my son whole, and I could hear my son calling for help inside this catfish, but I couldn’t get to him because the catfish was somehow stuck at the top of a massive oak tree, and the local authorities had designated “Catfish Stuck Up Tree” as a Local Place of Beauty & Interest so I couldn’t touch it, so all I could do was visit every day and fling my son’s favourite foodstuffs at the catfish in the hope the catfish might swallow some of it and feed it second-hand to my son.

Hm.

4 Likes

Now, that is a dream that is begging to be analyzed! :rofl:

1 Like

I have dreamt about watching Shoot the Living and Pray for the Dead, but it looked nothing like the real thing. As a matter of fact, it looked exactly like Death Played the Flute even though I had not seen that one in years. Might explain why the movie has grown on me over the years, I mean the look and feel of that movie is just spot-on, that’s exactly the way films in my dreams look, just really eerie, discomforting and totally sinister for no apparent reason.

3 Likes

The thought of Paramount screwing up another OUATITW release gives me nightmares

5 Likes