Happy holidays

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:19, topic:1837”][left][size=4]HAPPY HALLOWEEN[/size][/left]

I know I’m in the minority here (again) but this is my favorite ‘Holiday’. Costumes & Horror movies. A fun time for me (OK & maybe the kids too)[/quote]

Okay, because you’re Idiot and it’s Halloween, here’s some Halloween Idiocy:

Well, the kids are away on a sleep over Halloween party so the wife and I are home alone. You’d think we’d have something special planned. And we do. A bottle of wine, a candle lit dinner and…Wicker Man.

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:21, topic:1837”]Okay, because you’re Idiot and it’s Halloween, here’s some Halloween Idiocy:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/516082[/quote]

Good one Sherp, I don’t fuck with the ghost that frequents us in our home either.

Luck man you are Phil. Good food, atmosphere, alcohol, scary movie & a fine woman who loves them all (& you!). Wicker Man is a strange but dark & twisted tale. Today we have viewed Curse Of Frankenstein, Frankenstein Must Die, Black Sabbath & Maurice Sendak’s Little Bear :-(probably the scariest of them all: the little one is sick today :-[). Cemetery Man & Halloween are on the horizon for tonight.

[center][/center]

The above is mine, these are not (although I wish I was this creative)
[center][/center]

[center]For our French members here…

[/center]

Ah & who could forget ENNIO & Alk0’s favorite…
[center]

[/center]

Too bad giallos aren’t scary :wink:

True, Giallos aren’t “scary” but they are suspenseful and often keep me at the edge of my seat in at least one scene or more. Said earlier, watched Argento’s Bird Witht the Crystal Plumage and it’s the best Giallo I’ve seen so far out of the 4 or 5. Great set pieces and suspense. Would watch Halloween but it’s elsewhere. :’(

I got myself a copy of my favourite Hammer movie, Scars of Dracula

So Count, let the fang works start …

I think the suspense is limited for these, or maybe I have been too disheartened by the Giallos ive seen, but on Halloween, I am looking too be terrified out of my mind, havent had a film that has gotten close…I am far too desensitzed…

Alright you primitive screw heads listen up, this…is my last pumpkin of the year…

“Trapped in time, surrounded by evil, low on class :P”

If you can’t appreciate this, then you’re on the wrong site & obviously have no soul!
Kill The Wickeds stylee…

[center]

[/center]

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:29, topic:1837”]Alright you primitive screw heads listen up, this…is my last pumpkin of the year…

“Trapped in time, surrounded by evil, low on class :P”[/quote]
You are the master of pumpkin carving, me and my parents agree about this.

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:30, topic:1837”]If you can’t appreciate this, then you’re on the wrong site & obviously have no soul!
Kill The Wickeds stylee…

[center]

[/center][/quote]

I knew DeSalvo wasn’t the culprit …

:smiley:

Just so I don’t get accused of anything…

She’s still alive & well :wink:

[center][size=6]PAYDIRT![/size][/center]

[center]

[/center]

Been wanting to view Cemetery Man for a while now, pretty good?

We carved a couple pumpkins also, no pics this year though… A couple of those ones you posted above are pretty amazing. Going to head out to a Halloween party for a bit, although honestly I’d much rather stay in and watch some horror movies at this point :smiley:

Very well made & atmospheric with satirical comedic overtones. In the realm of Evil Dead II.

Cemetery Man is great as it is so sarcastic.

Day late and a dollar short as per usual.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We watched a triple feature of:
FRANKENWEENIE
CORPSE BRIDE
DOLLS

Those pumpkin pics are great I…I…Idiot.

I carved a pumpkin as well, then my Uncle showed me what happens to a firecracker under water, all whilst watching Tales of Terror, The Haunted House of Horror, Tombs of the Blind Dead and The Outer Limits…

Well it’s Thanksgiving in the states. To those who celebrate it, have a great Thanksgiving. So go discover someone else’s land, learn their ways, eventually slaughter them & get to celebrate this day by being lazy & gorging yourself. Devil Bunny’s firing up the spiral ham & lasagna among other goodies. :wink:

Me personally, I’m thankful for being with my family, not working, being able to watch, share & discuss some kick ass movies with some cool folks AND I’m thankful for an SDless SWDB!