Happy holidays

One of the best for sure.

Merry Christmas to all

Merry christmas to everyone at the spaghetti western database!

Merry Xmas to all!

I’m right on it!

And all these SW DVD’s making me broke!

Don’t be forgetting Joe Navidad (the Christmas Kid) 1966 … Mind you PFR sounds better.

And a happy Christmas to one and y’all!

Interesting concept people quoting others from 2005.

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:16, topic:169”]Merry Xmas to all!

[/quote]

Bill San Antonio you are clearly a man of refined taste, a conoisseur of “hedonism” :wink: :smiley:

My Vote for Bill San Antonio’s “Xmas Cracker” above is 17.5 out of 20 :o :o

My Vote for the “Xmas OGRES” from Silvanito, Alko, Bad Lt is a combined

-10 (thats a MINUS 10) out of 20 . ;D :’( :wink:

Happy Festivities everybody. Dont Drink or eat too much but DO Watch Many DVDS. :wink:

As usual - I didn’t read the small print.
Anyway since we’re talking about 40 year old films, don’t reckon a coupl’a years’ll matter much tho’. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas to all you kids.
Peace on earth and good will toward men.

Hope Santa is good to you all and fills your stockings with SW DVDs.
Enjoy the holidays and the season!

Happy New Year 2008!

:wink: Bad LT :wink:

A “cool” 18 out of 20 for you as you seem to have got 5 of them :o ;D

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:133, topic:1837”]Don’t be forgetting Joe Navidad (the Christmas Kid) 1966 … Mind you PFR sounds better.

And a happy Christmas to one and y’all![/quote]

CHRISTMAS KID / JOE NAVIDAD 1965 Sidney PINK Productions

JEFFREY HUNTER Louis Hayward Perla Cristal Gustavo Rojo

Directed by Sidney Pink Written by : R.Balestia and J.Henaghan

Another wonderful, colourful, exciting , beautifully written SIDNEY PINK western this
time finds a blue eyed (King Of Kings 1961) always great JEFFREY HUNTER as the kid.
The story traces Hunter’s birth, teen years into adulthood and a life as a gunfighter
tempted by a prostitute, fighting an oppressive Louis Hayward among many adventures

Sidney Pink was an original, innovative, creative genius behind a series of high quality
Spanish based films 1961-1968 , that had broad appeal, high quality and big popularity.

My Xmas Vote For CHRISTMAS KID/ JOE NAVIDAD is 16.5 out of 20. :smiley:

Merry xmas and RIP JEFF HUNTER …gone but never forgotten :slight_smile:

SD - Christmas Kid - it’s pretty entertaining. Lots of Christ/Christmas analogies in this one. As you pointed out, Jeffrey Hunter had previously played Jesus in 'King of Kings’1961, and was famous for that role.
In this s.w. (JN/CK) has the child born at Christmas in a ‘manger’/shelter of sorts but he believe that he becomes an orphan at this point. I remember (best I can) that there are 3 ‘wise men’ who agree to bring him up … after following a light? There’s also ‘biblical’ temptation - a prostitute and maybe the Devil himself. It certainly could do with another viewing this season.
And Brother Bad Lieutenant, could you please return my choir-girls immediately! They’ll catch their death … going out like that.

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:136, topic:1837”]As usual - I didn’t read the small print.
Anyway since we’re talking about 40 year old films, don’t reckon a coupl’a years’ll matter much tho’. :)[/quote]

Good point…that long…

[quote=“Reverend Danite, post:140, topic:1837”]SD - Christmas Kid - it’s pretty entertaining. Lots of Christ/Christmas analogies in this one. As you pointed out, Jeffrey Hunter had previously played Jesus in 'King of Kings’1961, and was famous for that role.
In this s.w. (JN/CK) has the child born at Christmas in a ‘manger’/shelter of sorts but he believe that he becomes an orphan at this point. I remember (best I can) that there are 3 ‘wise men’ who agree to bring him up … after following a light? There’s also ‘biblical’ temptation - a prostitute and maybe the Devil himself. It certainly could do with another viewing this season.[/quote]

Good memories Reverend

As you say this is a very original SW, that has numerous “religious” and “xmas” links.
It needs many viewings as it is a really good enjoyable film as all SIDNEY PINK Films.
:smiley:

FROM SOUTH AFRICA

[quote=“SARTANA DJANGO, post:142, topic:1837”]As you say this is a very original SW, that has numerous “religious” and “xmas” links.
It needs many viewings as it is a really good enjoyable film as all SIDNEY PINK Films.
:D[/quote]
…and not worth falling out about?
I maintain that I am entitled to an opinion that differs from your own. But I was CLUMSY, and RUDE, and maybe out for a cheap laugh - and for that I UNRESERVEDLY APOLOGISE.
If you didn’t detest alcohol, I’d buy you a pint …
HAPPY CHRISTMAS AMIGO!?

I hope everyone gets a Spaghetti DVD this Christmas, unlike this chap ;D.

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

well done ennio ;D