Happy Christmas

(Cian) #1

Hope everyone out there has a Happy Christmas and takes the oppurtunity presented by the holidays to watch loads of SW’s!

(Sebastian) #2

yeah, i also want to wish everyone happy holidays and a good start into the new year. i will be online though almost daily in that time, so this place won’t be abandoned over the holidays.

i hope everyone gets himself some nice s’ghetti dvds

(Lode) #3

I’ll get, I’m almost sure :wink:

And I also wish everybody a nice christmas. But I think we’ll see sometimes at the weekend…

(Bill san Antonio) #4

Merry Christmas to everyone. Maybe I should watch Pistol for Ringo during holidays. That’s the only christmas-themed spaghetti western I can think of.

(Phantom Stranger) #5

My best to all of my new found friends here at “Spaghetti Westerns.com” it’s been fun playing here these last few months. Hope to see all of you (and A few new friends) next year. Stay safe and have a very Merry Christmas.

(Sebastian) #6

.net :slight_smile:

(Phantom Stranger) #7

oops.Sorry about that chief

(ENNIOO) #8

Happy Christmas to everyone for 2007 by the way !!, and hope everyone gets some Spaghetti goodies and/or viewing in !

(Søren) #9

Yes a happy and merry Christmas to everyone on the board… I know I’ve got a couple of spaghetti westerns waiting under the tree so it can’t go all wrong :slight_smile:

(scherpschutter) #10

Santa Claus came by here this morning and left me EL PURO.

Thought it was a good idea to check the first few minutes and a chapter stop somewhere halfway the movie.
Guess what happens.
A guy butts his head into a girl and knocks her out completely.
Blood all over her face.
Typical Christmas stuff.

(ENNIOO) #11

Yes, I have just received this from Santa aswell.

(Phil H) #12

That Santa is a good lad isn’t he.

(ENNIOO) #13

One of the best for sure.

(Bad Lieutenant) #14

Merry Christmas to all

(alk0) #15

Merry christmas to everyone at the spaghetti western database!

(Bill san Antonio) #16

Merry Xmas to all!

(Silvanito) #17

(Col. Douglas Mortimer) #18

I’m right on it!

And all these SW DVD’s making me broke!

(Reverend Danite) #19

Don’t be forgetting Joe Navidad (the Christmas Kid) 1966 … Mind you PFR sounds better.

And a happy Christmas to one and y’all!

(ENNIOO) #20

Interesting concept people quoting others from 2005.