God Made Them … I Kill Them / Dio li crea … io li ammazzo! (Paolo Bianchini, 1968)

I enjoyed this. It’s nothing special but it’s certainly entertaining. I thought Dean Reed looked a lot like Roger Moore in this one. The Corbett character himself is very James Bond-like.

In later years another one was Gianfranco Baldanello’s 10 bianchi uccisi da un piccolo indiano a.k.a. Blood River (1974).

I had no idea this was like a weird Pistol For Ringo rip-off. Definitely average but I’ll always love the title.

Great poster

1 Like

Here’s mine

3 Likes

Nice, Dean! I’m jealous of your nice locanda collection - they are probably my favorite format of Italian poster. All framed and hung! My posters are all still folded away in storage until I can frame them

The art on that one is so cool though… would pair up nicely next to Starblack

Nice posters!

Got mine stored away aswell but only also got a couple of fotobustas:

3 Likes

Dean Reed sure had some thick head of hair !

2 Likes

4 Likes

A new sub genre, ‘Rockabilly Spaghetti’ :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ll stick with the original.

2 Likes

Roger Moore’s got a serious set of hair but honestly Dean Reed is in a totally different ballpark. I hated Dean Reed when I first encountered him, in this exact movie actually via the Global Video release but have since grown to love him :slight_smile: There is not another in the spaghetti western kingdom quite like him :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Carlos has upgraded this movie’s page in the SWDb to the new layout. Please let us know if you see anything that should be corrected - and especially welcome are new texts, reviews, links, facts, info, and pictures!

1 Like

New poll to vote on for God Made Them I Kill Them, at the top of the page under the original post!