God help us! Here comes the Passatore (1973/Carnimeo)

Database page: Fuori uno sotto un altro arriva il passatore - The Spaghetti Western Database

Maybe not really a SW, but has got an Sw ending so it deserves a place here and in the databse.
Anyway, it’s a rather silly combination of comedy and adveture movie, set in 19th century Italy. Lots of silly fistfights. Not a very good one, but it has got George Hilton and, lovely as always, Edwige Fenech :-* She even has got one brief nude scene. It woke me up a little bit because otherwise the movie is rather boring.
4/10

[quote=“alk0, post:1, topic:1089”]…and, lovely as always, Edwige Fenech :-* She even has got one brief nude scene. It woke me up a little bit because otherwise the movie is rather boring.
4/10[/quote]
I agree. Well choreographed slap-sticky fight scenes but overall … shit! Not just for the movie … but I obviously didn’t wake up for the only good bit.

I thought it was crap but I lost my interest because it is not a western. Fenech/Hilton combination works well though and the ending was funny.

I guess that’s the good reason to put the right screenshot in the nudity thread :wink:

Just viewed this one, and on the whole agree with what has been said.

Because I had read this thread before I viewed, I had a few beers whilst viewing which helped a little, and cannot help but think the filmakers had a bit of a laugh whilst making this one.

I have just saw the database’s entry for this one and am really interested in it. I have a broad definition of a western and for this to be set in italy is cool.

You’d need a very broad definition indeed to consider this one a western korano.
There’s some horses in it at some point. That’s about it. Although the ending has a western link it really doesn’t count.

This film’s page in our database has been updated to the new layout. Contributions to its improvement are welcome.