GOD Forgives ... I don't! Subtitles?

I found this question at another forum where somebody is asking for English or German subtitles for God Forgives … I don’t! According to our Database there is no version with English (or German) Subtitles available. Maybe somebody here can help if there is any dvd version available with English (German) Subtitles? :slight_smile:

There’s a dvd rip with English subs, but I don’t know if that was a fanjob or not.

Not sure if there is more than one fanjob around… if there is, then the following might not apply to all of them…

Anyways, I think they were made by a fan for the slightly cut (mentioning the cut because the subtitles won’t be in sync with the full version… :wink: ) French release, don’t know if they have been translated from the Italian or French track. They should be in sync with the Dutch release as well, but I’m thinking it might be hard to listen to the English soundtrack and reading subtitles that don’t quite match. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm… as far as I remember my version (jewel) has got German+Italian audio and German subs.

…just checked it, no subs…

Hmm yes thanks to you all. It seems there is no version next to the fan version with English (or German) Subtitles available. :slight_smile: