[Germany] Django DVD Collector's Box

oh yeah does it even have english subtitles ::slight_smile: :o . I have a region free player BTW

sorry fellas, this box has german and italian audio plus german subtitles only :frowning:

Dang !!! >:(

like I said: why bother :slight_smile: texas adios is an awesome anchor bay disc and django an awesome blue underground disc. django strikes again is crap anyhow

sorry i’m from England.
What does FSK 16 mean?

FSK 16 is a rating which means it’s for 16 years of age and over.

in the case of Django that means that it is the censored version, since the uncut version is rated “not suitable for adolescents” (formerly FSK 18, means rated for 18 years and over)

[quote=“Sebastian, post:26, topic:38”]FSK 16 is a rating which means it’s for 16 years of age and over.

in the case of Django that means that it is the censored version, since the uncut version is rated “not suitable for adolescents” (formerly FSK 18, means rated for 18 years and over)[/quote]
thanks i didn’t know it was a rating

Contains Spoiler
I borrowed this version of Django and happened to be very disappointed coz even by watching the movie in original language you still just get the “easy” dialogues as in the German dub. For example in the end scene where the mayor’s quoting the Lord’s Prayer is replaced.
So my question is: do the English subtitles translate the dialogues properly? And which DVD release would you recommend?

You are talking about the subtitles being unfortunately dub titles, yes?
Then the Blue Underground DVD with English and Italian audio is the best choice, as it has English subs translating the Italian version.