[German] DVDs from X-Rated (label)

The German indie Label “X Rated NK” (Neues Kontrastprogramm) has released a number of spaghetti westerns. Due to german law those can’t be sold on public-access online shops like Amazon.de

Here’s a list of films they’ve put out:

This list is under construction

• DJANGO LECK STAUB VON MEINEM COLT (Django Kill… if you live, shoot!) [the Blue Underground is a bit better in Quality and extras]
  • EIN HALLELUJA FÃœR DJANGO (—) [also available as FSK16]
  • ES GEHT UM DEINEN KOPF AMIGO (—) [also available FSK 16 and is identical]
  • KNOCHENBRECHER IM WILDEN WESTERN (–)
  • SARTANA - NOCH WARM UND SCHON SAND DRAUF (—) [also available CUT as FSK16]
  • VENGEANCE (aka FÃœNF BLUTIGE STRICKE) [also available extremely cut FSK 16 as “Djangos blutige Stricke”]
  • DREI KUGELN FÃœR EIN AVE MARIA (aka Die Kugeln pfeiffen das Todeslied) (pistolero del ave maria) [also available FSK 16 identical from Marketing Film in slightly inferior quality)
  • MANNAJA - Das Beil des Todes
  • SPIEL DEIN LIED UND TÖTE, JOE [available in four different covers]

and

• X RATED ITALO WESTERN COLLECTION (includes: Sartana - Noch warm und schon Sand drauf; Knochenbrecher im wilden Westen; Django - Leck Staub von meinem Colt; Ein Halleluja für Django)

These films are available for example at
http://shop.dtm.at/index.php?language=uk

here’s some more info (from spencerhill.de forum)

Fünf blutige Stricke
uncut (ab 18)
B: 2,35:1/1,85:1 (deutsche Version)
T: d/e
E: Trailer, dt. Kinofassung, Western-Trailer-DVD

Knochenbrecher im Wilden Westen (Der Mann mit der Kugelpeitsche)
uncut (ab 18)
B: 2,35:1
T: d/e/i
E: Trailer, Interview, diverse Vorspänne

Django, leck Staub von meinem Colt (Töte, Django)
uncut (ab 18)
B: 2,35:1 (16:9)
E: Trailer, alternative Szenen (Farbfilter), Interview, Fotos, alt. Vorspann

Sartana - Noch warm und schon Sand drauf
uncut (ab 18)
B: 2,35:1
E: Trailer, altern. Vorspann

Ein Halleluja für Django
cut (ab 16)
B: 1,85:1
T: d/i (e - Amaray Version)
E: Deleted Scenes, Trailer

Es geht um deinen Kopf, Amigo
uncut (ab 16)
B: 1,85:1 (16:9)
T: d (Neusynchro)/e/i
E: Trailer von "Halleluja für Django, Trailer, Alt. Vorspann

Drei Kugeln für ein Ave Maria (Seine Kugeln pfeifen das Todeslied)
uncut (ohne Freigabe)
B: 1,85:1 (16:9)
T: d/i/e
E: Trailer/Galerie

Spiel dein Spiel und töte Joe
uncut (ohne Freigabe)
E: Trailer, div. Vorspänne, Audiotrack

Mannaja - Das Beil des Todes
uncut (ohne Freigabe)
E: Trailer, dt. Vorspann

Uh-oh! Did I just buy a cut version of ‘Sartana - Noch warm und schon Sand drauf’ ?

I ordered this disc[url]http://www.amazon.de/Sartana-Noch-warm-schon-drauf/dp/B0002YL9WW/[/url] from Amazon.de

If it is cut, how badly so?

As far as I know they are all cut, even that FSK18 disc by X-Rated despite what the spencerhill forum says. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought I had the cuts for the X-rated disc marked somewhere, but I can’t find them… :-\

Anyways, I think this http://www.amazon.de/Sartana-Noch-warm-schon-drauf/dp/B00018GW2Q/sr=8-3/qid=1171113093/ref=sr_1_3/028-7736727-9857352?ie=UTF8&s=dvd is the longest version, and it’s the X-Rated disc with the big case. I’m wondering if this http://www.amazon.de/Sartana-Noch-warm-schon-drauf/dp/B0002YL9WW/sr=8-1/qid=1171113093/ref=sr_1_1/028-7736727-9857352?ie=UTF8&s=dvd is the same disc but with amaray case (and 20 euros cheaper?!).

And here’s http://www.amazon.de/Sartana-Noch-warm-schon-drauf/dp/B0006Z47FS/sr=8-4/qid=1171113093/ref=sr_1_4/028-7736727-9857352?ie=UTF8&s=dvd the more cut FSK16 disc…

Cheers for the notes, I’d be interesting in hearing about the cuts if anyone knows them. Are we talking minutes or seconds?

Cheers…

I can confirm that the disc arrived today - it is the FSK18 disc, in a standard Amaray case.

[quote=“R-T-C Tim, post:5, topic:94”]Cheers for the notes, I’d be interesting in hearing about the cuts if anyone knows them. Are we talking minutes or seconds?

Cheers…[/quote]

I really can’t remember, sorry. I’ll try finding out some day. :smiley: Anyways, I think there was something missing at the end. It has been quite a long time since I saw the movie, so I’m not sure but I do think it seems to end quite abruptly.
There was probably some other stuff missing as well.

Also, during the opening credits the image freezes for the time the german title is on the screen. I think X-Rated replaced the original Italian title (the credits are in Italian) with the german one… thus we’re missing some seconds of the burning house. Probably doesn’t matter much to anyone, but personally I do not understand (or accept :stuck_out_tongue: ) the need to do something like that (it’s not about seeing few more seconds of the burning house… it’s about seeing unbutchered original credit sequence instead of crap computer generated shit :wink: … can’t remember how the german title looked like though). Wild East has done the same with their Grand Duel and Beyond the Law (credits in Italian or French and the title a computer generated English one).

I think wild east is an excellent company but i wish they didn’t intefere with the credits doing this because i think it looks a bit tacky and they should have left them in Italian, apart from that i think Wild east are doing a splendid job.

dtm.at is a great source for buying those XRated/NK DVDs… not really cheap but they’re not really available anywhere else. At least I haven’t seen to many of those ever anywhere. Xploitedcinema has a few though

Italopapst.de has them a bit cheaper… Usually 20 euro for double discs and 15 euro for single disc-releases. The cheapest place I’ve found…

thanks!

maybe somebody can do some work and add all the covers and dvd info to the database. we could to an X Rated / NK DVd guide as well

New spaghetti western coming from X-Rated. Für eine handvoll Blei aka Uccidi o muori aka Kill or Be Killed

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:12, topic:94”]New spaghetti western coming from X-Rated. Für eine handvoll Blei aka Uccidi o muori aka Kill or Be Killed[/quote]Great. Do you know it’s release date?

The only thing I’ve heard is October. Nothing definite I’m afraid.

VENDETTA AT DAWN

from Simpel dvd Germany

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:15, topic:94”]VENDETTA AT DAWN

from Simpel dvd Germany[/quote]
This one has ‘just’ been released … Anybody got it yet? Picture quality?

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:16, topic:94”]This one has ‘just’ been released … Anybody got it yet? Picture quality?[/quote]Bluntwolf is writing a review to database but it’s still under construction:
http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Quel_maledetto_giorno_della_resa_dei_conti/DVD_Review

Great. Thanks, amigo!

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:15, topic:94”]VENDETTA AT DAWN

from Simpel dvd Germany[/quote]

Have a look at the DVD review even though it’s not finished yet !!!

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/X-Rated_DVD_catalog

anyone with too much spare time? :wink:
unfortunately I am a bit too busy these days to do work on the database. it would definitely be great to have more of those dvd catalogs completed and maintained