Fun post:spaghetti western database:the movie!

Its Fantasy time again! Imagine this database was given a decent budget to make it’s own spaghetti western.you are the director but which members of this forum would you choose to play the main roles. The Hero, the villians, the sidekicks,the fiery heroines etc.knowing you lot this should raise a few laughs! :smiley:

Nice idea.

oh yeah i forgot. i would cast PHIL H as the main hero ( because he is british!) COLONEL DOUGLAS MORTIMER as the world weary veteren who he looks up to,KORANO as the young upstart gunman who has a lot to learn but is on the side of good.SEBASTIAN as the villianous landowner who wants it all, SARTANA DJANGO BALLADS as the insane villianous gunman who will kill anyone who as much looks at him the wrong way.( imagine the friction between the two main villians)SILVER as the heroine( because she is the only woman i can think of on this forum, and she’s british) and STANTON, BAD LIEUTENENT and LINDBURG among the villians gang. (sorry guys, nothing personal)not sure about the plot as such but i would certainly end it with SD being mown down slowly and painfully in a hail of bullets. ;D

Great idea for a thread but I think I Scherp or Tom B would be better in this role. I think I am more like the cocky gambler who gets slapped by Trinity haha

Ok then.

We start off with the comedies. Obviously starring REVEREND DANITE and TIGRERO as the hilarious comedy duo. The leather bound Tony Norton played by SARTANA DJANGO of course.

Normal:
Anti hero will have to be STANTON. He seems like anti hero material. The villain is SEBASTIAN and the rest of us forum members play his henchmen.

Can i at least get shot off a roof & go aaaargh! :’(

Okay. You can be a stuntman

Why no SWDB-Zapata ???

At least Ennio should compose the Score.

Haha…nice to be included…even if it is because there weren’t any other options :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

[quote=“korano, post:5, topic:1694”]Ok then.

We start off with the comedies. Obviously starring REVEREND DANITE and TIGRERO as the hilarious comedy duo. The leather bound Tony Norton played by SARTANA DJANGO of course.

Normal:
Anti hero will have to be STANTON. He seems like anti hero material. The villain is SEBASTIAN and the rest of us forum members play his henchmen.[/quote]

You know…i think i’d actually pay to see that :smiley: :smiley:

I’d do a comedy version of El Puro and cast Reverend Danite in the robert Woods role.
How’s that for a delerium?

I don’t mind being one of the henchmen if I can kill the hero at the end (Sorry Phil).

Of course I also have to shoot SD early in the movie, just before he tries to shoot me (roughly said in about our first scene together, when he, disguised like Peter Lee Lawrence, tries to give me a Antony Stiffen glance. I swear he won’t be able to get ready with his first line before he bites the dust).

But both makes the film more unpredictable than The Great Silence. It surely will be a winner.

[quote=“korano, post:5, topic:1694”]Ok then.

Normal:
Anti hero will have to be STANTON. He seems like anti hero material. The villain is SEBASTIAN and the rest of us forum members play his henchmen.[/quote]
I could be a crazy laughing henchman. :wink:

[quote=“Stanton, post:12, topic:1694”]I don’t mind being one of the henchmen if I can kill the hero at the end (Sorry Phil).

Of course I also have to shoot SD early in the movie, just before he tries to shoot me (roughly said in about our first scene together, when he, disguised like Peter Lee Lawrence, tries to give me a Antony Stiffen glance. I swear he won’t be able to get ready with his first line before he bites the dust).

But both makes the film more unpredictable than The Great Silence. It surely will be a winner.[/quote]ha ha nice one Dirk. i knew you would come back with something about SD as i know how well you regarded each other!(he he).i was a bit hesitant in casting you as a baddie because you hae been very generous to me thanks. it’s all a bit of fun and thanks for all your responses so far keep them coming.

Here is the role of SD ;D
[url]- YouTube
The Guy with the rifle could be Stanton.
We could use this cool song as well. :wink:

This should be a magnificent 7 type western as there is not one hero on the forum (except for Seb of course, but he’s the bad guy!!).

I’m thinking Civil war like A reason to live, reason to die.

[quote=“Paco Roman, post:15, topic:1694”]Here is the role of SD ;D
[url]- YouTube
The Guy with the rifle could be Stanton.
We could use this cool song as well. ;)[/quote]

No no no, it would be face to face. How could I catch a Stiffen glance of him on this distance?

A fair duel, that’s what he always got from me.
Of course, when he lies on the ground, his last words would be nevertheless: Seb, I was stabbed in the back.

Why not give roles to an already made spaghetti. Like Django for example.

Silence=Silence
Sheriff=Reverend Danite
Loco=Tigrero
Bandit Leader=Sebastian

Yodlaf Peterson=Stanton
Vasco=alk0
Xantos=Scherpschutter

Good idea, let’s start with Django the Bastard

Now who is a bastard and keeps rising from the grave, haunting this place for ever … and ever … ??

[quote=“korano, post:18, topic:1694”]Why not give roles to an already made spaghetti. Like Django for example.

Silence=Silence
Sheriff=Reverend Danite
Loco=Tigrero
Bandit Leader=Sebastian

Yodlaf Peterson=Stanton
Vasco=alk0
Xantos=Scherpschutter[/quote]
Good to be in the cast! :wink: