Forthcoming UK Spaghetti Western Festival

I’m still planning on going… I’ll need to give some thought to local saloons and inns to pass out in :slight_smile:

[quote]All up on the Facebook page now Phil: Facebook

Looking good. Cheers mate

damn it. flights are too expensive right now. i’d love to join you guys.

I’m sorted for somewhere to stay as one of my pals lives up there. :slight_smile:

Booked mine - looks like we’re putting ‘the Mild Bunch’ :smiley: back together, albeit in reduced numbers… Tigger, Seb?

Rightio - I’ve just booked me a nice l’il hotel within staggering distance of the venue. :slight_smile:
If you’re gonna be cancelling the festival can you do it by the beginning of April cos I can cancel free of charge before then :wink:

Bring it on!!

Just a reminder that the festival starts tomorrow at 5pm, with Navajo Joe. You can download a PDF of the whole event’s programme here: [url]http://merdesign.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/spaghetticinema_programme.pdf[/url]

Hopefully see some of you there!
Austin.

Looks like I may not be able to get there till friday but we shall see :wink:

I’m all booked up and ready to go, Austin.
See you there.

Luton will be my Tucumcari… I shall get off there :o whether the train is scheduled to stop or not.

I’ll be leaving the wild west of Yorkshire at the crack of dawn tomorrow* and heading south of the border** for tequilas and chicitas*** and will be with Navajo Joe for a showdown**** at noon***** ???

*whenever I can be arsed to get up
**Sheffield
***cider and a copy of Readers Wives :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:
****showing
*****5pm

…or something like that :smiley:

See ya later Yod, Austin, Phil?

I'll be leaving the wild west of Yorkshire at the crack of dawn tomorrow* and heading south of the border**

And I shall be heading north of the border* from El londoro to unknown territory with my pistola at the ready.

I’ll be there friday though as I said. :wink:

*Where is the border anyway?

Watford? ;D

Or more likely in my case, anywhere outside of zone 6!

The last two posts (the Rev’s and Yodlaf’s) might as well be from Area 51…no comprende, companeros :wink:

You wouldn’t get it unless you were in England really mate :wink:

Have fun everybody, and please let us know how it is!

Who’s the good, who’s the bad, and who’s the ugly

Well, bearing in mind I’m 6 foot and look tiny compared to Yod, I’m somewhat relieved that Phil has opted for the role of ‘Half-soldier’ :slight_smile:

Here’s another of Phil, now promoted to sherrif (and full-size) - his own name on the badge as well! … discussing his new idea for a forum topic “The Cultural and Psycho-sexual Significance of the Parrot in Spaghetti Westerns” - with Sir Professor Christopher Frayling (who only holds the same rank as Phil here) 8) :wink:

My daughter was asking me… why is Phil in the screen, with the other two gentlemans? ;D ;D

Not sure if gentlemans was the correct word she said ;D ;D ;D

Frayling is starting to show his age a bit there.

Nice pics!