For a Few Dollars More Minimates

Hopefully this is the right area to post this…

Diamond Select Toys are going to be releasing a line of “For a Few Dollars More” minimates figures. If you’re unfamiliar with minimates, they’re these cool little figures of movie and comic book characters. At the San Diego Comic Book Convention a couple weeks back, I saw a cool “minimated” version of the US poster of FAFDM. It’s looks great. Take a look at the link below to see a (not very good) photo of the poster (and an article about the forthcoming release.)

http://minimateheadquarters.com/blog/2007/02/12/madonna-and-clint-get-mated/

Flynn

[quote=“flynnparadox, post:1, topic:682”]Hopefully this is the right area to post this…

Diamond Select Toys are going to be releasing a line of “For a Few Dollars More” minimates figures. If you’re unfamiliar with minimates, they’re these cool little figures of movie and comic book characters. At the San Diego Comic Book Convention a couple weeks back, I saw a cool “minimated” version of the US poster of FAFDM. It’s looks great. Take a look at the link below to see a (not very good) photo of the poster (and an article about the forthcoming release.)

http://minimateheadquarters.com/blog/2007/02/12/madonna-and-clint-get-mated/

Flynn[/quote]

Found these … more of the little fellahs

[edit - but not necessarily in the right order].

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

Is this Lego? There is Lego Star Wars (what I LOVE) and Lego Indiana Jones and in future Lego Batman. How about doing a Lego Fistful Game in future?

This was announced February 2007, let’s hope they are still available (if they did come out)

They look fantastic

How about doing a Lego Fistful Game in future?

Sounds fantastic! I’m a big fan of “Lego Star Wars” and I would buy “Lego Dollar Trilogy” :smiley:

I wanna buy Lego Sweetwater Ranch with a little Lego Henry Fonda and a Lego Claudia Cardinale with a Lego bathtub and… :wink:

[quote=“Sebastian, post:6, topic:682”]I wanna buy Lego Sweetwater Ranch with a little Lego Henry Fonda and a Lego Claudia Cardinale with a Lego bathtub and… ;-)[/quote]…a train station and track with mr.choo choo’s train ;D

…and a Lego “stray dog” to wander across the dusty street? This is getting very surreal!

Yeah, it’s interesting how they would change violent Sergio Leone movies into funny cut scenes :smiley: