For a few dollars more Cut scenes

Hi,

if you regard the bonus material of the English MGM DVD Special Edition you find some black and white photos of cutted scenes which Leone maybe cutted out of the final movie. These are the scenes in Indios lair, when Indios gang and Eastwood hang around with women.
There are also cinema photos existing where Clint and Klaus Kinski walking on top of a roof with colts in hand. These are pretty cool photos of Kinski also there are photos where you can see Kinski riding on a horse with a long cape and another picture where he wears a big round hat and smoking a cigarette with rising dust.
Another photo shows Lee Van Cleef riding into town, this scene also doesn’t exist in the actual movie.
Not to forget the cutted scene with Eastwood and the hotel woman/prostitude in the hotel room of Eastwood.

Such a pitty these scenes where cut by Leone or the producers.

Best regards
Tabernas

[quote=“Tabernas, post:1, topic:3078”]Not to forget the cutted scene with Eastwood and the hotel woman/prostitude in the hotel room of Eastwood.[/quote]Wan’t that GBU?

Yes, but there are photos of Clint and the hotel lady (the madonna with the big boobies) in the bedroom. Apparently there was a scene (planned? filmed?) with the two having a few precious moments. Leone might have cut it, or maybe he just called it a day (“never mind”) before it was actually filmed.

I believe this was filmed for Leone’s special, private collection.

Is the woman in the photo with Clint the same actress as the hotel woman in For A Few Dollars More ?

As far as I remember, Leone cut this scene, because it would destroy the mysteriousness of The Man With No Name character.
I also think it would be discordant to include it.

Yes, I’m almost sure it was the same actress.

[quote=“Tabernas, post:1, topic:3078”]Hi,

if you regard the bonus material of the English MGM DVD Special Edition you find some black and white photos of cutted scenes which Leone maybe cutted out of the final movie. These are the scenes in Indios lair, when Indios gang and Eastwood hang around with women.
There are also cinema photos existing where Clint and Klaus Kinski walking on top of a roof with colts in hand. These are pretty cool photos of Kinski also there are photos where you can see Kinski riding on a horse with a long cape and another picture where he wears a big round hat and smoking a cigarette with rising dust.
Another photo shows Lee Van Cleef riding into town, this scene also doesn’t exist in the actual movie.
Not to forget the cutted scene with Eastwood and the hotel woman/prostitude in the hotel room of Eastwood.

Such a pitty these scenes where cut by Leone or the producers.

Best regards
Tabernas[/quote]

Some of these might only be photos taken on the set, but not from the film itself.
Some others might be photos shot for promotional purposes.