FILMS WITH SPAGHETTI WESTERN MUSIC ( that are not spaghetti westerns)

Also in many post-sw Italian movies one will find spaghetti western-themed tunes. My favourite is the track Fight of Love from the excellent movie Femina Ridens. The score is by Stelvio Cipriani and that specific track IS a spaghetti western track. Its just written for another genre. It is played in the movie in a scene where Dagmar Lassander and Phillippe Leroy are having a battle of the sexes in a hot tub. Check it out here:

and press play next to track 11. Or directly on youtube here: Stelvio Cipriani - 1969 - Fight of Love - YouTube

One of my absolutely favourite sw-tracks and it isn’t even from a western. How ironic is that.

[quote=“Søren, post:21, topic:2170”]Also in many post-sw Italian movies one will find spaghetti western-themed tunes. My favourite is the track Fight of Love from the excellent movie Femina Ridens. The score is by Stelvio Cipriani and that specific track IS a spaghetti western track. Its just written for another genre. It is played in the movie in a scene where Dagmar Lassander and Phillippe Leroy are having a battle of the sexes in a hot tub.

One of my absolutely favourite sw-tracks and it isn’t even from a western. How ironic is that.[/quote]

That is beautiful - I’ve heard it before, so I’m presuming from the picture as well as the music and cast this must also be known as The Frightened Woman?

It is indeed that one. In fact the whole score to that movie is simply fantastic. My favourite Cipriani so far.

I’m pretty sure the excellent Kung Fu flick “Invincible Armour” uses the entire score from Spaghetti western “Day of Anger”.

If that wasn’t enough, it also features a showdown in a deserted ghost town.

I haven’t seen Day of Anger but Invincible Armour is great.

Bronson

A Japanese noir flick A Colt is my Passport (1967) starring Joe Shishido has a great spaghetti-style soundtrack:

The film is very good too.

high voltage 1997 and cold harvest 1994 both directed by isaak florentine

[quote=“Bronson, post:24, topic:2170”]I’m pretty sure the excellent Kung Fu flick “Invincible Armour” uses the entire score from Spaghetti western “Day of Anger”.

Bronson[/quote]

Just watched the trailer…ouch that groin move looks painful :wink:

[quote=“Bronson, post:24, topic:2170”]I’m pretty sure the excellent Kung Fu flick “Invincible Armour” uses the entire score from Spaghetti western “Day of Anger”.

Bronson[/quote]

Hello Spaghetti Western Fans! First of all I have to say that I’m more into Kung Fu Flicks than into Italo Western Movies. The reason why I’m posting here is that I’m desperately searching for the title of a melody that appears in the movie “Invincible Armour”. I don’t know if it is from a Spaghetti Western, but since the Main Theme is from “I giorni dell’ira/Day of Anger (1967)” (- YouTube) I thought the same applies to the music I’m looking for. My hope is that someone in this forum knows the title and could post a link to the full theme.

You can hear the melody at this link (it starts at 0:51): Baddest Fight Scenes EVER! - Invincible Armor - Part 2 of 2 - YouTube
Sorry, couldn’t find a better/longer example.

Thanks for your help.

That is most certainly Spaghetti music but I can’t put my finger on what film it is from. I’ll keep thinking but it’s possible one of our soundtrack collectors will recognise it first.

Sounds a bit like “Pistoleros in Aguatto” from Gianni Ferrio’s Un Dollaro Bucato score, but it’s not it. I’ll keep pondering.

Yeah, I got it. Some nice guy at asianfilmweb.de knew the song. It is called “A Deadly Morning” from Carlo Savina (click here: Carlo Savina - A Deadly Morning - YouTube).

In “Invincible Armour” you can hear the instrumental version of this song, which I actually prefer. As I have the title now, I only have to find it somewhere, hmm…

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Aha! I should have known that. I just watched this a month back.

I’m going from memory, but didn’t the movie “The Burbs” use SW music when then 3 guys went to the creepy house next door ?
I think it may have been from OUATITW, but could have been GBU.
Anyone remember what it was?

Yes always remember that scene in the Burbs. Not viewed in a while but always thought it was a track from My Name Is Nobody.