Female Gunfighters in Westerns

[quote=“Stanton, post:8, topic:2810”]of course the disappointing Bandidas with Cruz and Hayek from the last years.[/quote]I was really looking forward to seeing that and like you found it dissapointing too.

But is was worth it to see then dressed up as those whores :-*

Howdy ho!

I’m Kitty Le Roy, just registered. I’m British and have been a westerner for years. I came across the discussion on female gunfighters with real interest as I emulate one at events. I own replica old west weapons and a pellet firing air rifle and love the image! I’m not pretending I’m a fast gun but I’m not bad with a rifle. I’ve talked about these women on other groups and done my own research and there were a fair number of them, mostly unspoken of because they were ignored. They’re coming to light now, thankfully, and it’s marvelous to pose as one. I personally emulate an amalgamation of them, my favourites being Captain Ellen Jack and Sally Skull, although my handle is Kitty Le Roy because she was the first gunfighter I came across when I adopted an alias. Anyway, it’s good to be here.

Kitty Le Roy

[url]http://www.kitty-le-roy.co.uk/[/url]

God bless ya Kitty! Not so many women (but quality for sure) around and within this forum, and its somewhat misogynist genre.
And not so many female sharpshooting protagonists amongst the spaghs, although Garter Colt :P, Lola Colt and The Belle Starr Story get the ladies into the title roles.
I’ll have a look at ya site… (Sally Skull … what a great name) :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Patty Shepard plays a gun toting witch in A Man Called Noon.

Welcome to the forum Kitty.

Did you know this?

In the field of western parody there is a glacial, covered in black leather Hélène Chanel as Sentenza Jane in Two R-R-Ringos from Texas.

1 Like

Could be a reason to watch it …

:kiss::gun::gun:

The movie Hannie Caulder was named and it is probably the only one worth seeing but the irony of it is I like the movie not so much for Rachel but for Robert Culp (an actor you probably know from Columbo).