Favourite SW quote?

There’s a great line in KEOMA, can’t remember exactly how it goes but it’s a bit like this.
5 Gang members are hastling townsfolk for money when Franco Nero steps in.

“i’ll pay”

“how much you willing to pay”

“5 cents, the price of five bullets”

then theres some excellent cinematography with Franco’s fingers in the way of the gang then BANG! he blows them away!

Clint Eastwood may well be the coolest American actor but Franco Nero is easily the coolest Italian 8)

1 Like

One of my favorite quotes is in Once Upon A Time in The West, make by Frank. “How can you trust a man who wears suspenders and a belt when he can’t even trust his own pants.”

1 Like

Cheyenne talking to Jill about Harmonica in Once Upon a Time in the West:

“He’s whittling on a piece of wood… I’ve got a feeling, when he stops whittling, something’s gonna happen.”

1 Like

[quote=“Bad Lieutenant, post:40, topic:79”]Navajo Joe:
“Come on I’ve found some girls!”
“What about the horses?”
“Let them find their own girls!”[/quote]

Hilarious

“They are all closed up because the sun is really the moon”
-Old drunkard, Forgotten Pistolero

1 Like

I feel less dizzy today Autephex as your photo has stopped moving up and down ;).

“You, who are you?”…“Someone who takes his anger out on men!” DRAH
"My mistake…4 coffins" FOD
"Who the hell is that…1 bastard goes in another bastard comes out" GBU

I love the Navajo Joe horses one as well!

1 Like

See my signature. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Italian intro to “The White, the Yellow and the Black”:

I would be much obliged to anyone who who speaks Italian to transcribe it for me :slight_smile:

Look Lady, business is business. And I happen to be a business man.

-Tony Anthony in Get Mean

Yeh…its a good one that. I just like this movie more every time I view, and when I first viewed a long time ago I hated it.

I don’t like the movie it but I like the quote LOL.

“Why that son of a…hmm I wonder if we’re related?”

-Willliam Berger in They Call Him Cemetery (english dub)

[quote=“Colonel_Kurz, post:34, topic:79”]Harmonica: So, you found out you’re not a businessman after all.
Frank: Just a man.

[/i][/quote]

And then Harmonica replies with: “An ancient race.”

Love that.

1 Like

“My gun.”

Ryan from Death Rides A Horse…

1 Like

Can’t remember if they go exactly like this…

The line in Vengeance - “Games over, I won”

And in Vengeance for Vengeance

“Shalako”

What kind of name is that

“It’s mine”

[quote=“Novecento, post:49, topic:79”]The Italian intro to “The White, the Yellow and the Black”:

I would be much obliged to anyone who who speaks Italian to transcribe it for me :)[/quote]

This is a funny quote. As far as I can understand she is saying a lot of the original titels and names of directors (Faccia a Faccia, Il mio Nome è Nessuno, Giù la testa, per un pugno di dollari, vamos a matar companeros, bounty killer, django, ringo, minnesota clay, corri uomi corri, barboni, leone … ) in that. :smiley:

I like these line in Duck You Sucker, James Coburn delivers them with alot of passion.

Shut up Diego!

flashback

When i started using dynamite, i believe in many things, all of them! finally i believe only in dynamite, I don’t judge you Diego.

Two particular favourites, one daft, one pompous:

Bandidos to Sartana in Sartana’s Here - Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin: “Don’t move gringo - and keep your hands away from that loaf of bread” (Sartana had earlier killed some other bandidos with a gun secreted inside a loaf);

And Gerard Herter in The Big Gundown: “The sun looks like a big ball of blood - I say that for those who believe in foresight.”

1 Like

From one of my favourite scenes:

Red Cavanaugh "Didn’t hear what the bet was"
Man With No Name “Ptuh. Your life”

If You Meet Sartana…

gambler: "You bring me bad luck Dusty, go polish your coffins"
Dusty: "I finished a new casket today"
gambler: “Well go climb into it then”

1 Like