Favourite SW lines of dialogue

I can’t believe I’ve been on this wonderful site for 15 years now… :cowboy_hat_face:
Good folk on here, and we all have one true love…SW!

Anyway, not sure if this idea is going to work. Hope it does. Enjoying a :wine_glass:, before retiring to bed, and had this thought…

(Seb can always correct me… :smile:)

It seems to me that we, as amigos, are already partaking daily of a tequila bottle of amazing SW’s, with titles far more imaginative than their American counter-parts. That’s one of the reasons we love this fantastic genre…right?

Just wondering if any amigos have stand-out moments of dialogue from a SW that they would like to share…?

To make it fun, I would invite amigos to make up their own SW dialogue…whether from a particular film scene, or from a moment in daily life when you have had a situation where you wished you could retort with …(enter a cool SW response).

In other words, play about with well-know lines of SW dialogue…just for fun.

Anyway, just an idea… :cowboy_hat_face:

For example…

“Make me three coffees…”

“My mistake, 4 Americanos…”

Anyway, I hope this thread appeals to some of my companeros… :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hey…Toscano…

A Fistful of Dollars (1964) ''Apologize To My Mule scene'' HD | Find ...

"Apologize to my mule… " :wink:

1 Like

Love it… :smiley:

well done on 15 years. Thats a long time! :beers:

1 Like

Thank you, QD. The time has flown by, because this is such a great site, run by cool amigos, and followed by cool gang members… :grinning: :cactus:

1 Like

Classic dialogue from an immortal film…

1 Like

I am your pallbearer.

2 Likes

Of course! Classic Sartana!..brill! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Gotta tell you…this is a classic case of DVD quality vs Bluray…

I’d watched the original ‘Sartana’ on WildEast dvd at least two or three times, and it didn’t grab me.

When it came out on ‘Arrow’ BD, I watched it and thought: “This is a cool, blimmin’ good SW”. The better quality version made the difference. The first Sartana is now in my top 20.

Quality of product (VHS, DVD, BD), IMHO, makes all the difference between like and love of the same product…presentation is everything.

3 Likes

The Arrow box set is phenomenal. When Wild East released it though, as with many of their earlier releases, I was just thrilled to be able to get my hands on a copy.

1 Like

As I said…the high def makes all the difference. Happy viewing Brian, and all other amigos.

1 Like

Lots of great examples obviously but my personal favourite would be…

“It’s a small world.”

“Yes, and very bad.”

4 Likes

Ringo:

“Dead, huh? Well they say, ‘Early to bed, early to rise, gets you shot between the eyes.’”

2 Likes