Fast food

Soft tacos, Chinese, rotisserie chicken, Shawarma, kebabs and samosas, and of course burgers with lots of pickles.

And a bathtub full of hotsauce to go along with it.

I’m usually a healthy eater so I don’t indulge in fast food that often though.

Gas is too expensive and important for me to be wasting my money elsewhere. Especially fast food. But every so often, a hamburger or hot-dog does the trick.

I think subs are overrated for me. They are more expensive and don’t fill me up.

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:21, topic:418”]Soft tacos, Chinese, rotisserie chicken, Shawarma, kebabs and samosas, and of course burgers with lots of pickles.

And a bathtub full of hotsauce to go along with it.

I’m usually a healthy eater so I don’t indulge in fast food that often though.[/quote]

I usually make my own tacos and burritos as well as kebabs. I guess you could say cooking is one of my talents. Pickles are definitely a must with burgers ;).

Yeh Nachos & Buritos I love but prefer to make at home because my home made guacamole cant be beaten…

But real fast food Pizza would be the winner although I prefer gourmet or Turkish Pizza, Turkish pizza done well is fantastic the proper Pide that is made fresh with lots of ingredients & homus is beautiful…

in Australia we have a burger chain called OPORTO (originated in Bondi Beach) and they make some allright Vegie burgers as long as you put avacado & chillie on it

(Im vegetarian so fast food can be a hit & a miss for me )