Fast food

I’m sure everybody here grabs some fast food now and then.

The US is the homeland of fast food, but there’s a lot of that stuff in Europe as well.

Which ones are your favourites?

Hamburgers, pizza, kebab, chinese food (that you get in a little box), sausages etc.

I think I like pizza the most :slight_smile:

Im american. Well I like mcdonalds but than again I hate them. But I fucking love Subway, nothing like a meatball sub.

Kentucky fried chicken - the original and still the best. lovely :slight_smile:

Especially those with salami on!

I love pizza (DUH STEREOTYPE! but it’s true), but for some reason it never really fell into fast food category for me. So I guess it’s a tie between kebab and those sandwiches with sausage, eggplant, peppers and virtually everything you find at those kiosks that are usually outside concerts, stadiums, etc.

I felt my cholesterol sky rocket just talking about this but… it’s delicious ;D

I like a chip barmcake now and again.

What is that?

A sandwich filled with chips :slight_smile: .

Very descriptive Ennioo and thoughtful for the non Brits but let’s call a spade a spade. That’s a chip butty! And damn fine they are too. Especially with a bit of HP sauce. 8)

Dear me

Pizza is the only fast food I enjoy (sausage and onions is my favorite topping) - I love burgers but not from fast food chains.

These days ff is off…

[quote=“Silence, post:4, topic:418”] Especially those with salami on!

[/quote]
always pizza and coca cola with a new spaghetti western!

I think I’d have to say Kebabs are my fav followed closely by Burritos and Pizza.

I do love me some fries, onion rings and good ol’ chicken hamburgers, but I usually don’t eat fast foods because it makes me sick. Sad, sad.

If you’re from a big city like Montreal I can see that happening. I was in Ottawa once and got sick from eating some Subway.

Fast food does not agree with my stomach on the whole.

But unfortunately, it’s not just the big city fast foods. I can eat fast food, technically, but I’ll just feel awful for a couple of hours (which makes it -edit- not worth the trouble). KFC is the only one that can actually make me really sick, last time I ate some I puked. :o

I guess we’re on the same boat then. I feel your pain! :wink:

Agreed :wink: but I usually drink some sort of lemon soda.

Yeah, Kebabs are great, I mostly eat without bread and with chips instead. Good stuff 8).

Do like a fast beer though !