Fast food

(Silvanito) #1

I’m sure everybody here grabs some fast food now and then.

The US is the homeland of fast food, but there’s a lot of that stuff in Europe as well.

Which ones are your favourites?

Hamburgers, pizza, kebab, chinese food (that you get in a little box), sausages etc.

I think I like pizza the most :slight_smile:

(me) #2

Im american. Well I like mcdonalds but than again I hate them. But I fucking love Subway, nothing like a meatball sub.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #3

Kentucky fried chicken - the original and still the best. lovely :slight_smile:

(Silence) #4

Especially those with salami on!

(poggy) #5

I love pizza (DUH STEREOTYPE! but it’s true), but for some reason it never really fell into fast food category for me. So I guess it’s a tie between kebab and those sandwiches with sausage, eggplant, peppers and virtually everything you find at those kiosks that are usually outside concerts, stadiums, etc.

I felt my cholesterol sky rocket just talking about this but… it’s delicious ;D

(ENNIOO) #6

I like a chip barmcake now and again.

(I...I...Idiot) #7

What is that?

(ENNIOO) #8

A sandwich filled with chips :slight_smile: .

(Phil H) #9

Very descriptive Ennioo and thoughtful for the non Brits but let’s call a spade a spade. That’s a chip butty! And damn fine they are too. Especially with a bit of HP sauce. 8)

(scherpschutter) #10

Dear me

(Frank Talby) #11

Pizza is the only fast food I enjoy (sausage and onions is my favorite topping) - I love burgers but not from fast food chains.

(Dillinger) #12

These days ff is off…

(sartana1968) #13

[quote=“Silence, post:4, topic:418”] Especially those with salami on!

[/quote]
always pizza and coca cola with a new spaghetti western!

(Andy) #14

I think I’d have to say Kebabs are my fav followed closely by Burritos and Pizza.

(I love you M.E. Kay) #15

I do love me some fries, onion rings and good ol’ chicken hamburgers, but I usually don’t eat fast foods because it makes me sick. Sad, sad.

(Andy) #16

If you’re from a big city like Montreal I can see that happening. I was in Ottawa once and got sick from eating some Subway.

(ENNIOO) #17

Fast food does not agree with my stomach on the whole.

(I love you M.E. Kay) #18

But unfortunately, it’s not just the big city fast foods. I can eat fast food, technically, but I’ll just feel awful for a couple of hours (which makes it -edit- not worth the trouble). KFC is the only one that can actually make me really sick, last time I ate some I puked. :o

I guess we’re on the same boat then. I feel your pain! :wink:

(Silence) #19

Agreed :wink: but I usually drink some sort of lemon soda.

Yeah, Kebabs are great, I mostly eat without bread and with chips instead. Good stuff 8).

(ENNIOO) #20

Do like a fast beer though !