DVDs to leave in the store

Please make sure you never buy the australian My name is nobody DVD. It’s just crap!
Other ones you better not get: the cheap Death rides a horse discs which are available on ebay. Terrible. More to be added, when I can think of them…

Also the “God’s Gun”, “beyond the law” and “a professional gun” fullscreen Region 1 DVDs

I bought from e-bay brazilian dvd of “One silver dollar” which was unwatchable. Fullscreen, cut and bad quality.
There’s also good quality widescreen version available in Brazil. So be careful not to get the wrong one. -They might have the same cover too.

most of the German Best Media / Carol Media (or whatever their names are) DVDs. usually cut and pan/scan…
there are exceptions though ( god forgives, i don’t for example which is a carol media dvd)

The german DVD of Sette pistole per un massacro. It is terrible, everything is terrible. Sound, Picture, no extras, no other languages… uah. I try to exchange, if the guys in Karstadt accept it…

Has anyone seen the spaghetti western collection(5pc) by diamond ent? if so please rate.im thinking of buying it on amazon because it has 14 movies on it and its cheap.sounds like a good way for a beginer to get started?

they have lots of crap in it and lots of Wild East rip-offs. the price is good but it’s defnitely not a keeper

HERE IS A LIST OF THE MOVIES ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED SPAGHETTI WESTERN COLLECTION RATED…

• JONNY YUMA, 3 STAR
  • ANY GUN CAN PLAY, 3 STAR
  • HELLBENDERS, 3 STAR
  • CUTTROATS 9, 3 STAR
  • MINNESOTA CLAY, 2 STAR
  • BOOTS HILL,1 STAR
  • FIND A PLACE TO DIE, 2 STAR
  • SAVAGE GUNS, 1 STAR
  • WHITE COMMANCE, 1 STAR
  • IT CAN BE DONE AMIGO, 3 STAR
  • BETWEEN GOD THE DEVIL AND A WINCHESTER, 2 STAR
  • THIS MAN CANT DIE,1 STAR
    -THE FIGHTING FIST OF SHANGHAI JOE, 1 STAR.

LIKE SEBASTIAN SAID THE QUALITY AINT VERY GOOD BUT IT IS A GOOD WAY TO WATCH A LOT OF SPAGS THAT YOU OTHERWISE MIGHT MOT BE ABLE TO FIND,AND A LOT OF THEM ARE NOT WORTH THE COST OF INDIVIDUAL DVDS ANYWAY.BUY IT WATCH 'EM AND RESALE THE COLLECTION,THATS WHAT I DID.

but that collection is basically rip-offs of Wild East and other companies and a nother bunch of really low-quality dvds. so you really might wanna buy the Wild East ones to support them

It’s strange they included This man can’t die on this collection. All the other movies seems to be ripped off from other companies but I don’t think anyone has released this. It’s quite bad movie, by the way.

yes, i basically used the collection as a pre-view-now i know which ones are good, i will buy the 3 star films on dvd if i can find them,such as" jonny yuma",from a better source,but also i know which ones to avoid such as" savage guns,". :-\

One rule of thumb is if it is under $10 and full frame more than likely it is a horrible version. I usually avoid it even if it is a movie I like. I don’t want some crappy copy taking up shelf space.

But it’s very unlikely that rare films like savage guns will be released in any better quality on dvd. Anyway I really enjoyed Savage guns but I’m kinda Grazy because I love Fidani films!

hehe yeah that makes you crazy yeah :wink:

I just think it’s bad of ac company just to rip-off others. i mean, why release a version of a film on dvd that already exists. just because it’s public domain in the US, doesn’t mean you can just go out and release whatever you want. maybe this needs legal reform

HAS ANYONE SEEN “A long ride from Hell”.? if so,good or bad?

Is there a dvd available? anyway it’s a decent film starring muscleman Steve Reeves. It starts promising when Reeves is thrown in the Yuma prison which is like hell on earth. But it gets little boring towards the end. I have the luminous film dvd-r which is fullscreen with danish subtitles. Picture quality is ok.

amazon has a collection called vigilantes which has 3 sw’s… CHINA 9 LIBERTY 37-THE GATLING GUN-and FIND A PLACE TO DIE.also wal-mart is carrying a collection with NAVAJO JOE-PANCHO_VILLA and A TOWN CALLED HELL its called the wild west box.a couple of cheap ways to get some spags ;D

Don’t bother with the U.S release of "Kid vengeance"
it’s a shitty washed out pan & scan transfer, i swear i’ve seen better tapes of it!

Everybody should do a little research on good dvd review sites before making a risky purchase.