DVDs for Sale or Trade

(LVC) #1

Chino (PAL Region 2) (Kinowelt)

All DVDs are available for sale or trade.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #2

Where are you located?

(LVC) #3

United States

(Yodlaf Peterson) #4

Is the Providenza have English options?

(LVC) #5

Yes, all of the listed DVDs have english audio, except $10,000 Blood Money which has English subs. The Providence DVD is also 2.35 16x9. I’ll be happy to answer any other questions you have about the DVDs.

(Bad Lieutenant) #6

What are the labels?

(LVC) #7

I added that information.

(LVC) #8

I updated the list of what is available.

(Yodlaf Peterson) #9

How much would you be looking for the Providenza including shipping to the U.K. (It’s normally $3+ to post).

(LVC) #10

The last single DVD I posted to the UK was $4.33. I use first class international shipping through the United States Postal Service. I would need $15 for The Providence DVD, which includes the shipping. I am also open to trades. I am looking for Global/Southern’s Kid Terror of the West and the Roan Group/Troma’s release of Bang Bang Kid.

(ENNIOO) #11

Never knew about this release.

(candela) #12

Does your One Silver Dollar exhibit this problemhttp://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php/topic,3047.msg136317.html#msg136317? If not, how much do you want for it (shipping to Belgium)

(LVC) #13

The copy I have is still factory sealed. There is also an NTSC region 0 release of One Silver Dollar by Shoarma Digital. That DVD is 2.35 letterbox and it is out of print.

(candela) #14

Yes well factory seal doesn’t prevent that problem as you can read in the One Silver Dollar thread

(LVC) #15

I didn’t mean that it prevented the problem. I mean that I don’t know because it is sealed.

(LVC) #16

I added some “Something Weird Video” DVD-r’s