[DVD] Latest and Upcoming Releases

[quote=“Silvanito, post:20, topic:43”]It doesn’t even quite look like Franco Nero, or what do you think?
More like a guy resembling Nero.[/quote]

Looks more like RAMBO to me

It really looks more like RAMBO !!! With the muscles, bandana and all ;D !!!

Maybe they should use that cover for upcoming “Rambo IV” :stuck_out_tongue:

For all you video collectors out there the Greeks are terrible for wrong cover art with Italian stars pictured on covers that aren’t always in the film!

Blue Underground is releasing these march 27th. The price is $15.00.

All titles are re-releases from Anchor Bay’s label William Lustig(Owner of Blue Underground)use to work at but still good price on them.

I do think they are ‘Milking’ these titles.

They have been issued a few times like you say on Anchor Bay, and now Blue Underground!!, aswell as other issues around the world.

I wish they would put there energy into something new.

And if the Anchor Bay version of THE HELLBENDERS gets its release as schedulled, the release of these titles will be very close, so it makes me think…

that is weird…

I think it is no more than a re-release of the ABUS disc, except that the rights have changed hands. No-one would have noticed if they had just stayed property of ABUS.

There are a whole load of other cult titles being re-released by BU listed on my site’s upcoming page.

cool website :wink:

Blue Underground has a whole slew of reissues coming this year, which will make several out of print titles available once again for those who don’t yet have them in their collection. For those who already own the previously available Anchor Bay versions of all of these titles, there’s no need to seek upgrades as all will be identical to previously released versions.

Jan. 30, 2007:
MANIAC
VIGILANTE

Feb. 27, 2007:
AUTOPSY
CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD
DEEP RED
DON’T TORTURE A DUCKLING
INFERNO
SHOCK

Mar. 27, 2007:
A BULLET FOR THE GENERAL
KEOMA
TEXAS, ADIOS

Apr. 24, 2007:
THE BLACK CAT
HOUSE BY THE CEMETERY
LET SLEEPING CORPSES LIE
MACABRE

copied and paste

• $10 for… Bullet for General

SWEET

I would love to buy Vigilante If I can find it.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:26, topic:43”]I do think they are ‘Milking’ these titles.

They have been issued a few times like you say on Anchor Bay, and now Blue Underground!!, aswell as other issues around the world.

I wish they would put there energy into something new.

And if the Anchor Bay version of THE HELLBENDERS gets its release as schedulled, the release of these titles will be very close, so it makes me think…[/quote]
You’d think they would have at least changed the cover art :-X

Money for Old Rope my friend.

New Danish dvd:

Mission Hævn (aka La Collera del vento aka Trinity Sees Red)

http://www.on-air-video.dk/onair/detail.asp?id=924

Apparently (judging by the cover) in correct (?) letterboxed aspect ratio and with english audio.

yeah looks like full screen and letterbox.
can you add it to the database?

Would love to but doesn’t seem to have the necessary rights !?

I was a moron and forgot my own password… It worked perfectly of course… Made the addition.

great! have fun in the wiki