DVD Help

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help in the hunt for a number of DVD’s (All western genre) basically I have a list of what I deem to be must see western movies and I stumped with a few I cannot seem to get anywhere I am looking for a DVD all region or region 2 anyhelp would greatly appreciated the list of DVD’s can be found below the others I have I can get on eBay :slight_smile:

Shoot The Living, Pray For The Dead
A Pistol For Ringo
The Return Of Ringo
The Dirty Outlaws
Fort Yuma Gold
Viva! Django
Day Of Anger
The Big Gundown

If anybody can help source the DVD’s it would be geartly appreciated

Jamie

A Pistol For Ringo
The Return Of Ringo - Amazon.de search for Giuliano Gemma

Viva! Django - Do you mean A Man Called Django or Prepare a Coffin? The first is on Amazon.com, the second is on Amazon UK

The Big Gundown - Amazon.de search for Van Cleef and Milian

Thanks I appreciate it, VIVA! Django I know goes by other titles so I will search the titles you suggest, I appreciate the help

Everything you`re looking for, you will find in the database.

[quote=“JamieElliot34, post:1, topic:3144”]Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help in the hunt for a number of DVD’s (All western genre) basically I have a list of what I deem to be must see western movies and I stumped with a few I cannot seem to get anywhere I am looking for a DVD all region or region 2 anyhelp would greatly appreciated the list of DVD’s can be found below the others I have I can get on eBay :slight_smile:

Shoot The Living, Pray For The Dead
A Pistol For Ringo
The Return Of Ringo

If anybody can help source the DVD’s it would be geartly appreciated

Jamie[/quote]

I think these three are available on budget box sets.

Guys this is excellent thanks you all so much for your help it is much appreciated :slight_smile: