Dvd audio option?

Hello Friends!!

I just rented DJANGO, FOUR OF THE APOCALYPSE, COMPANEROS and DJANGO KILL from NETFLIX. I just watched DJANGO (terrific film) with the Italian soundtrack cause I heard the english dubb is horrible.

What about FOUR OF THE APOCALYPSE, COMPANEROS and DJANGO KILL? Which soundtrack should I listen too?

Thanx,
Blonde66

[quote=“blonde66, post:1, topic:1601”]Hello Friends!!

I just rented DJANGO, FOUR OF THE APOCALYPSE, COMPANEROS and DJANGO KILL from NETFLIX. I just watched DJANGO (terrific film) with the Italian soundtrack cause I heard the english dubb is horrible.

What about FOUR OF THE APOCALYPSE, COMPANEROS and DJANGO KILL? Which soundtrack should I listen too?

Thanx,
Blonde66[/quote]Matter of taste I suppose. I prefer to watch films in english (unless the dubbing is really awful like in Django) some prefer Italian. FotA, Companeros and Django Kill have all pretty well made english dubbing so I’d choose english.

Thanx Bill for your input.

[quote=“blonde66, post:1, topic:1601”]Hello Friends!!

Thanx,
Blonde66[/quote]

Howd you rent Django Kill on Netflix??

Its not available and says save on my Netflix??!