¿donde este pueblo

First time i,ve ever seen this film and thought it was ok although i would not say its the best SW investment ever made…all actin average to good,but the only thing that i,ve got a gripe about is the waste of good film time with that card sequence towards the end of the film…if this had more of an explosive ending with better shoot outs and maybe more time with a priest celebrating gold from heaven !! for the restoration of his church this film could easily have been up with the top 20 spaghetti westerns of all time…also does anyone know the name of the village used in the end of the film… This is very similar to the village used in the end of “Johnny Yuma”…I live close to a lot of villages and rail track used in numerous spaghetti westerns but dont recognise this village…maybe we have a spanish member to the forum who may know…
¿Hay algunos miembros aquí con información sobre este pueblo? Gracias

English to Spanish translation
i por primera vez, he visto esta película y pensé que estaba bien, aunque yo no diría que la mejor inversión de su SW jamás se ha hecho … todos los medios de actina hacia el bien, pero lo único que tengo, tengo un duda acerca de tu es la pérdida de tiempo buena película con esa secuencia tarjeta hacia el final de la película … si hubiera más de un final explosivo con tiroteos mejor y tal vez más tiempo con un sacerdote celebrando el oro del cielo! para la restauración de su iglesia esta película podría haber sido fácilmente con los 20 mejores spaghetti westerns de todos los tiempos … Además, ¿alguien sabe el nombre del pueblo utilizados en la final de la película … Esto es muy similar a la aldea utilizados en la final de “Johnny Yuma” … yo vivo cerca de una gran cantidad de pueblos y vías férreas utilizadas en numerosos spaghetti westerns, pero reconocen dont este pueblo … tal vez tenemos un miembro español en el foro que puede saber …
¿Hay ALGUNOS miembros here de información Con Sobre Este pueblo? Gracias

What film are you talking about?

Edit:

Got it, it’s Sledge.
I don’t know, but I think Tom B. has said a few words about this. Can’t find the post though.

The film was " A MAN CALLED SLEDGE" sorry …this village appears to be the same one used in JOHNNY YUMA,not sure where it is and the church in the film A M C S is a mystery…any more ideas thanks

La película fue "A Man Called Sledge " lo siento … este pueblo parece ser el mismo utilizado en Johnny Yuma, sin saber donde está y la iglesia en la película AMCS es un misterio … todo gracias más ideas