Dollar Trilogy Music

Would anybody here happen to know where I could find downloadable tracks of the music to A Fistful of Dollars and For A Few Dollars More on the internet? Thanks.

you can just buy the soundtracks. although i realize they are quite hard to get in some places

we do not endorse illegal downloading of copyrighted music.

Mister El Manco,

You seem to be a little lacking behind in internet and spaghetti times…
Anyways, you can download these tracks (paid) via walmart.com. BUT: I would recommend getting the
original discs or compilation albums of which there are plenty available, at you local dealer or on the net
as well (amazon.com). That way you’ll also get nice artwork…So put in a little effort yourself, use
google now and then, and you’re done. Good luck!

Well, yeah, obviously I could go purchase them, however these are quite rare. Amazon.com is selling them for not less than 30 dollars, because they’re only available as imports, or at least that is all I could find. Thanks anyway…

The entire score of FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE is available on a cd titled “The Great Western Soundtracks Vol. 1” which has excellent stereo fidelity. It’s a BMG cd and not very expensive.

ALL the music on this cd is by Morricone.

It includes key tracks from the other Morricone/Leone films plus lots and lots of other great Morricone. This is the best Morricone all SW compilation available.