Does anyone know of any additional information on Bruno Nicolai's life? Any sort of biography?

I’ve looked for quite a while, and cannot find any sort of information on Bruno Nicolai outside of what is listed on Wikipedia. I remember a small site long ago that had some extra bits on his life, however that site is gone now. It seems Nicolai led a very private life and did not like attention.

If you’ve got any info, it would be greatly appreciated!

Here you can find more extensive information on his studies and his career but not many details about his private life apart from the names of his parents, wife and his three daughters, that other sources do not report.

1 Like

Woah, holy crap thank you! This is fantastic!

Also, please review this source information about his music. https://fmarchives.wordpress.com/category/bruno-nicolai/

1 Like

I want to know who controls the publishing… specifically the soundtrack to “The Case of the Bloody Iris” this deserves a release!

Digitmovies actually released the soundtrack a long time ago, back in 2004. Here’s the track list on discogs. I don’t know how easy it will be to find it though.