Do it yourself western

Are you going to post the DVD cover here?

I posted it already:

[quote=“Hungry_bear, post:20, topic:2084”]DVD cover
[/quote]

After printing I made some little changes concerning composition.
I post a photo of the finished DVD + cover later.

Me and some friends tested shooting a duel in beautiful Dutch landscape.

I’ll put it online if it’s finished. (Hungry bears don’t dance will be online 1 day or so soon)

Good looking location! Where is it?
A bit of snow always comes in handy, nice touch.

Nice stuff Hungry Bear. I see you’re trying to go for a The Great Silence effect here?

One of my favorites…

Actually I didn’t direct this one, just tested myself as an actor (no job for me) and did the production / props and wardrobe.

The shoot was directed by Jacco Brummel who has much more experience (he’s a director/first assistent in Dutch television)
We had some people passing by, but managed to keep most of the times shooting the empty fields.

Really like the scenery.

Gracias amigo
It’s nice to hear that from a Swede, 'cause even though Holland is a small overpopulated and flat country we got some nice landscapes.

Anyone:
le mute
senza cavalli

is this correct Italian for “The mutes without horses”?

I think it should be La Mute Senza Cavalli.

Gracias mr. Silence
I’ll check that with the Italian girl I know.
"La Mute Senza Cavalli"
get’s me happy

@ Silence
did B.L. contact you with my idea?
otherwise just ask him…

Wednesday at 20:00 local time (Holland) the short film “I Mute Senza Cavalli”
(this is the right translation according to my Italian friend) will have it’s online premiere.

All SWDB users are welcome.

For productional reasons “Hungry bears don’t dance” online premiere is deferred.

Youtube?

yep, I’ll put the link out wednesday, but you know my channel…
How are things in ninja-land?

I’m going to put up a longer scene this time, so it takes some more time. Got some nice ideas though. Will probably be finished tomorrow.

I hope you will enjoy the new short by Hungry Bears productions
if you do please be so kind to sent it to other Spagetti fans / link it on your websites and vote a lot of stars for it etcera.
(if you like it of course)
It will probably help me and my amigo’s a lot for getting things done for the next (not short) western.

DVD cover

In this moment I’m working with a writer on the script fixing my props and try to figure out how to get things done.

p.s. it’s online but youtube is still rendering…
(quality should get better)

Just watched Hungry Bears Don’t Dance today, HB.

Great job there! Must’ve been a lot of work. But to be honest I didn’t get the title. And if you’ve seen both this and No Mercy For The Hunted, both beeing home made Westerns, you see some kind of irony…

Didn’t see No mercy for the hunted,
I can’t imagine it was shot the way HB was shot (camouflaged as a birthdayparty and almost a one-man-job).

Looking good!