Underrated film. Its actually quite good. Just don't expect it to be a western (it takes place in the amazon jungle).
Also, don't expect any storyline continuity connections with the original Django. Its a film you really have to watch as a stand alone film on its own, without trying to constantly compare with the original.
I think out of all the Django films out there, there are four that stand out above the rest and are considered by many to be the "essential" Django movies:
1. 10,000 Blood Money
2. Django the Bastard/Stranger's Gundown
3. Viva Django/Django Prepare a Coffin
4. Django Kill if You Live Shoot
Other from that, some of my other favorite Djangos are 1. Django Kills First, 2. W Django/Man called Django, and 3. Some Dollars for Django/A Few Dollars for Django.
The following two films are great, although I don't really consider them to be Django films, they were released as Django films in the US market in the past so...
- Keoma aka Django Rides Again aka Django's Great return (!)
- No Room to Die aka Noose for Django aka Hanging for Django