Django Kills Softly / Bill il taciturno (Massimo Pupillo, 1967)

The best with this SW is the catchy main musical theme, only used twice I think. (Some other music reminded me of a theme in Two Faces Of The Dollar, but the credited composers are different ones)
Otherwise not so interesting presentation of the plot, a bit messy maybe. Eastman’s characters in Django, Prepare A Coffin and The Unholy Four were more entertaining.
I will hardly rate this mediocre SW higher than a 5/10.

1 Like

Has anyone bought from Delta music and entertainment (Django tötet leise blu ray)? It’s listed on Amazon having German and English audio but on the SWBb it’s listed with German and Italian audio.

Very surprised no one has bought this blu ray .don’t know if specs on rear of cover correct (German and English audio),but surely someone somewhere has a copy and would share info.

Maybe @Grinder or @Pumaman know more

I have this Version and it has German and Italian audio only. No subtitles.
https://www.ofdb.de/fassung/26299,354346,Django-tötet-leise/

thx, so the info in the SWDb was correct

Yes,that info is on the double pack but the single release of blu ray has
German and English (Amazon),I personally believe it’s incorrect but I was really looking for info that someone had purchased the single release then I would know for sure.

pretty sure the English refers to the other movie in the double feature.

Yes,the second feature Django cut price corpses is indeed in English
But I’m looking for someone who’s purchased the single release of
Django kills softly which was released sometime after the double release.as I mentioned previously on back of cover it’s in English and German language,I won’t know for sure until someone has a copy or I find out the hard way and purchase it.
I already have made a mistake in buying re-release of tiger vom Kwai which stated it had English audio but didn’t I find that despicable has original was in German and Italian audio but lucky for me in buying from Amazon I got a refund.

the SWDb had the info :slight_smile:
For the most part we now list audio as “tbc” and remove that once we are certain. As always it is a team effort so we rely on feedback.
with these cheapo releases it’s a bit harder

btw I have thought many times of introducing a little “verified” symbol on DVD pages, but the dilemma is that who verifies the verification? we’d have to come up with some elaborate 6-eye principle to account for oversights, different dvd players, etc

I have the single Blu-ray of “Django Kills Softly” and just checked it
 crazy: although all artwork including the disc label only mentions “Django Kills Softly” it’s actually the same double feature with “Django’s Cut Price Corpses”, so same audio

1 Like

thanks for checking. I put that info into the database, too

Came across someone selling single blu ray on eBay he made it clear info on back of disc’s cover was incorrect(he already had sold two and more than likely feedback from customers would have informed correct
Specs) it was in German and Italian language.
Don’t know how a company can give inaccurate information
Regarding audio?

this is just some gray market hack “Label” they dont have people working who know anythinga bout these things, its just a cheap money grab