Django Kill … If You Live, Shoot! / Se sei vivo spara (Giulio Questi, 1967)

I have both these discs, and the actual film content is the same. It’s just the extras and audio/subtitle options that are different.

Bad Lieutenant’s very enjoyable (Dutch) review of this odd movie is now accessible to everybody who speaks some English:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Se_sei_vivo_spara_review_by_Harm_Siepel

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:62, topic:299”]Bad Lieutenant’s very enjoyable (Dutch) review of this odd movie is now accessible to everybody who speaks some English:

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Se_sei_vivo_spara_review_by_Harm_Siepel[/quote]
Nice!

This made my Top 20 SW’s list of all time.

Five Stars.

A pleasure

I was just readfng on IMDB. They call thisa horror movie. Sure it has horror elements but there is nothing supernatural. I wouldn’t call it a horror movie. Then they haveshirtless male bondage in genre keywords! I don’t thik it goes that far.

Maybe they mean the crucifiction-like scene?

Yeah, but that is a farcry from shirtless male bandage! :o

Maybe some bondage fetishist found this scene hot and he added that to keywords :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Milian said he had the makeup artist spew him in oils becuase he wanted to look good. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: ::slight_smile:

[quote=“korano, post:70, topic:299”]:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Milian said he had the makeup artist spew him in oils becuase he wanted to look good. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: ::)[/quote]
Good job Tomas, now you have a huge BDSM following ;D

Yuk! :stuck_out_tongue:

This movie looks really good! No. 1 on the to-buy list.

Do you have seen it already ?

No, I have birthday soon and my parents will have to be able to buy something so I can’t buy anything in about two months!

As smart as a fox :wink:

I think it’s not often,that someone who is interested in SW,not have seen it

A lot of fun then !

This one is really hard stuff. My parents wouldn’t have bought this one for me!

I was 13 or 14 when i saw it and that was not so easy as today.
There was no Internet,but video shops and one of these was managed by the parents of a friend of mine

I’m not sure what my mom will think about it… she can’t stand scalping scenes. :wink:

Which mother does…