Dim memories of a scene

Hi folks!

I’m trying to identify a western I only saw a part of, some 20 years ago, on television. I’m pretty sure it was a spaghetti one, but can’t be certain.

The one scene I can remember was an ambush on someone riding into town. The bad guys were forcing a woman (prostitute? target’s girlfriend?) to wave to and welcome him from an upstory window or balcony, shortly before shooting ensued.

I know that’s not much to go with, but any help would be appreciated. I’ve been curious for years which film that was I saw.

EDIT: Damn, first post and already on the wrong forum. Is it possible for a mod to move this into Overall discussion?

Sorry Brother Andronicus, don’t trigger much with me … any more clues?

I recognize that kind of scene… do you have any more information?

yeah, the scene seems familiar but it also seems like something that could easily be in many SW’s, so its hard to try and pinpoint it to a likely title

I am probably wrong, but there may have been a scene in “Paid in Blood” similar to this. There was a scene of someone riding into town into an ambush and I know there was a woman in a window at some point, haha, I just don’t remember if the parts were related… It’s just a wild guess really.