Okay, www.deepdiscountdvd.com is having their 20% off sale which means:

TGTBTU SE for 15.98
OUATITW for 7.00
Mannaja/Run Man Run 10.61
The Great Silence 11.98

and a few others

With free shipping (to the US)…

Promo code is DD11.

Digging this up, one of the oldes threads ever, just to let everyone know of course that if you like shopping at DD, you can also use an SWDb link to support us, for example this one directly to their Westerns:

CLICK HERE

I have never ordered from them in the past because I have talked to people that claimed to have some bad experiences. So, then I guess this is a reliable place to buy from?

Haven’t shopped there a ton, but a few times. They have competitive prices and a nice usable website. The entire check out process is so similar to that of WowHD that I almost suspect they are either the same company or use the same IT provider to handle their checkout tech :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, DD still exists. I used to buy lots of dvd’s from them but that was over 10 years ago. I don’t even remember why I stopped using them, as far as I remember I always had good shopping experiences.

1 Like

Likewise. Haven’t used them in years but they were always good when I did.

1 Like

They are the same company.

I have bought tons of movies from Deepdiscount with no major problems all in all so recommended. Haven’t bought anything from them since 2019 I think though.

1 Like

that explains a lot. But I loved the “old” CD/Wow which had like warehouses in Hong Kong and all that, now it’s really just a version of DeepDiscount with higher prices but officially free shipping :slight_smile:

Thanks for the input everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like