Dead West: A graphic novel

For fans of both Romero type zombies and Spaghetti westerns There is a new comic graphic novel out called “Dead West”. Basically the plot is a town is put under an indian curse and is overrun with the living dead until a Clint Eastwood type stranger shows up and gives then hell. Great story By Rick Spears and decent art by Rob G. It would make a great movie if done right.

I think dc comics JONAH HEX would make excellent movie.

I agree. Jonah Hex is one of my favorite books. If done right it would be a great movie.
BTW…just in case you did not know, a new Jonah Hex comic is going to premier this November

who is writer? artist?

The writiers are Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray
The Artist is Luke Ross

SOME GREAT WESTERN COMICS OUT NOW:“JONAH HEX”(OF COURSE) LOVELESS "AND “JUST A PILGRIM"WHICH IS KIND OF A FUTURISTIC WESTERN ALA THE"GUNSLINGER”.PERHAPS THE BEST COWBOY COMICS WERE THE “BLUEBERRY"SERIES.ALSO DOUG WILDEY’S 'RIO”.BOTH OF THESE SERIES WERE WELL TOLD AND BEAUTIFULLY DRAWN. JONAH HEX ISSUE ONE IS TITLED “CEMETARY WITHOUT CROSSES” EVIDENTLY THE WRITERS KNOW THIER SPAG WESTERNS.ALSO JONAH IS DRAWN TO LOOK LIKE EASTWOOD,WHICH WAS ALSO DONE BY SOMEOF THE ARTIST IN THE OLD SERIES.HERE HOPING FOR A WESTERN REVIVAL IN MOVIES!!!

The spotlight Jonah Hex volume is amazing! 500 plus pages of classic Weird Westerns for 16.99 is a steal. The new book was pretty cool as well.
Be sure to check out The Wicked West by Robert Tinnell and Neil Vokes as well.

FOUND OUT DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT IS ADDING THE " LONE RANGER "TO THEIR COMICBOOK LINE UP.SUDDENLY THERES WESTERN COMICS EVERYWHERE!