Custom DVD Covers #2

Thanks, thought I’d try something different this time.

Good work Bad Lieutenant !

Ok, my first try - Vaya con dios, Gringo cover. It took me a lot of time and two tries and still it’s not exactly what i was trying to achieve. Anyway, maybe someone will find some use for it. I used some materials from site a fistful of westerns, i hope the owner won’t mind it

[url]http://img6.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vayacondiosgringo.jpg[/url]

Not bad, Alk0. Much better than the one’s I’ve been working on this week. Finished 3 this morning enough that I can slip them into the covers, but still a ways to go before they are even decent! Challenge of the McKennas has proved especially frustrating!

Very nice Alk0…I will be using for sure…thanks :slight_smile: .

Making those would be much easier if i had something more that paint. Using it to make covers is quite a pain in the ass

Try Gimp. It’s free, easy to work with and loads of options.

Ok, i will, thanks

I use Gimp a bit for messing around with photo’s and stuff.

I tried making covers with Paint but everytime I save it the pictures degrade slightly. Do I get the same problem with Gimp?

I have not noticed when modifying photo’s and stuff, but I do not do covers so… There is a box that comes up after I have edited a photo when I am saving my changes, it gives you the option to keep the quality at 100% or lower if required.

Thanks for that idea. I had forgotten that The Gimp is on my Linux partition.
I’m having a real problem tracking down suitable artwork, posters, etc for Challenge of McKennas. Any ideas anyone?

Here’s cover I made for Challenge of MacKennas

MacKenna

Thanks Bill, that’s awesome. Much better than what I’ve come up with.

Wow, that is nice Bill. I’ll probably be using that. Thanks.

Larger:
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4859/amigof.png

Nice Bad Lieutenant. I only have the film in Italian language…wonder if an english audio version is available ?

Don’t think there is one.

Thanks.

Lookin’ for covers for the following:-

Apache Woman (1976)
Deguello
His Name Was Holy Ghost
Kid, The Terror Of The West
May God Forgive You....But I Wont
Shotgun
Taste Of The Savage
Tequila Joe
The Implacable Three