Comparing the Leone Anthology to the 2 disc SE dvds

Guy, I got the anthology last night and I already own the 2 disc TGTBTU.Is there any reason to buy the first 2 movies on the 2 disc formats? I like the idea of having the nice post cards for The Good… Am I missing out on much If I dont buy the 2 disc dvds?

Thank you
Sean

[quote=“ITGIALLO, post:1, topic:2106”]Guy, I got the anthology last night and I already own the 2 disc TGTBTU.Is there any reason to buy the first 2 movies on the 2 disc formats? I like the idea of having the nice post cards for The Good… Am I missing out on much If I dont buy the 2 disc dvds?

Thank you
Sean[/quote]

No, sir. I believe the two disc versions are identical to the discs that make up the Sergio Leone anthology. So, you won’t be missing anything, amigo.

aside from the cooler packaging of the original release that came with postcards etc

As far as the American releases go, the only one that came with “postcards, etc.” was THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE UGLY, and ITGIALLO says he already has that. The American 2-disc releases of A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS and FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE did not come with anything but unimportant booklets (and one of them even has a picture from an non-Spaghetti Western illustrating it!); so, again, I say he won’t be missing anything.